Chapter-20

They walked out of club and went to parking area. Ian opened the car door for her and she went inside without saying anything. Throughout the drive she was just thinking about that incident. She remembered what Shreya told her about Liza and today she saw it herself. She was right about her. In her whole life Naina had never felt this bad the way she was feeling when Liza was insulting her. At first she was so shocked... She couldn't understand why she was saying all that about her. They didn't know each other, They had never talked.. Then why was she so angry with her, she couldn't understand... She tried to not to react  when she made fun of her but when she badmouthed about India, her country she couldn't tolerate and she retaliated.

She left instantly from there and was walking towards the exit when she heard Ian calling her name but she was in no condition to talk to anyone so she didn't stop but suddenly he grabbed her hand. He said sorry to her for everything but she was so hurt that she didn't uttered a single word. The next moment Ian was dragging her inside again. She couldn't believe that he took stand for her. The way he supported her in front of his friends she felt a sudden respect for him. She wanted to thank him for everything he did for her. So when they reached hostal she thanked him and told him how good she felt because of him.

He reminded her about sunday and after that he left. She too came back to her room. As soon as Shreya saw her she came to her and started questioning her.

"So how was everything? Did you enjoy it? How was that place? What did you do? Please tell me".. She asked without a break.

Naina looked at her with a small smile but didn't say anything and sat down on the chair.

"What happened Naina.?"... You are not looking fine. She asked while sitting next to her.

Naina took a deep breath and told her everything.

"Oh My God Naina".... She said and hugged her.

"See I had told you earlier. She is such a *****. Oh god..I am really sorry that you have to bear so much. But I am really very surprised to know what Ian did for you. You know ,Liza always insults someone or other but Ian never said anything to her because of their family terms and all but today he yelled at her for of you....... What's going on huh?.... When did you became this special to him?... Tell me... Am I missing something? " She asked with a smirk.

"Shreya....., you and your stupid assumptions. Don't you get tired of thinking all this. There is no such special thing. He is a good friend. He helped me because of our friendship. If you were in his place wouldn't you help me.Ok....now stop assuming things. I want to sleep now ,I am feeling very tired". Naina said while tapping on her hand.

Why does she always try to see a romantic angle in everything... She thought and smiled.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ian was on his way to college when Liza called him. He started recalling everything she said to Naina yesterday. He was still so upset with her so he didn't answered the call and went to college. He was in parking when he saw her coming towards him.

"Hi.. Ian.... How are you? "She said while coming nearer to him. Ian was in no mood to talk to her so he decided to just go from there.

" Please Ian.... Stop"... She said grabbing his hand.

"What Liza.... Can't you see I am not interested in talking to you". He said while releasing his hand from her grip.

"I am sorry Ian... Please listen to me ones. For God's sake". She requested.

"You have already said too much Liza, now what"? He said in disgust.

" I am really sorry Ian for yesterday. I know I had hurt you alot. Please forgive me". She said with pleading eyes.