Chapter-21

"Come on Shreya.... Wake up now.".. It's already 9 o'clock. " Naina said while shaking her shoulder.

"Naina.... Please just five minutes more" Shreya said while hiding her face under the pillow.

"No more five minutes. Get up right now". She ordered while removing the pillow from her face.

Shreya got up while making a face.
" What Naina... It is sunday. Why do you want me to wake up early? ".

"Wow.....Did you forgot we have to visit Temple today. Do you even remember I have to go to Ian's house after that. Come on I am getting late. Now you go and get ready fast while I am getting ready". Naina said while looking for what to wear.

"Oh God.....I really forgot...sorry... I will be ready in ten minutes.". She said and rushed to washroom.

Since Naina came here she never visited any temple and so much had happened in last few days that she desperately needed to go there. When she was in India she often visited temple with her mother. She felt so positive and relaxed there. So yesterday she asked Shreya if she would take her to a temple to which she instantly agreed.

As she was going to temple so she decided to wear some Indian dress. She was looking in her wardrobe for something simple but decent too as she had to go to Ian's house directly from there. Suddenly she saw her light pink colour suit with Palazzo pants . It has a beautiful embroidered dupatta.It was given by her mom on her last birthday.
She got emotional remembering that. "I will wear this today". She said to herself.

So she put on that dress. She also applied a little eyeliner and a light pink lipstick. As she had washed her hair and they were still wet so she left them loose and pinned them from one side. After how many days she was dressed in Indian outfit and she was liking it . So she decided to go for fully Indian look by wearing a pair of jhumkas.

She was looking herself in the mirror when shreya came out of washroom.

" Wow Naina.... You are looking beautiful. This suit is really very pretty. Now you are looking like a traditional Indian beauty". She said while smiling.

"Thank you". Naina said with a chuckle.
You know I always prefer Indian clothes over western . "This is real me". She said while putting on her sandels. Now you get ready fast. We are getting late. I am going down stairs, you come fast ". She said and went out.

It took  them almost half an hour to reach the temple. It was beautiful with traditional Indian architecture. There were many people who came to worship. They spend almost an hour there. It was so peaceful and relaxing there. They did the Pooja and pandit ji gave them Prasad. Naina was feeling so good there that she didn't want to leave but she had to. So they went out.

"Ok, Naina... You go now you are getting late. I am also going mall. Rahul and some other friends are waiting for me. See you in the evening. " Shreya said while side hugging her.

"Ok, bye Shreya..".. Naina said and left from there.

She reached the address around 1 o'clock . Her Eyes widened with the view. It was not just some big house but it was a mansion.
It was fully white with a big garden in front. There was a big fountain in the center. On the corners of the garden there were large white statues.

There was a massive sitting arrangement in one corner. At other corner there were some swings. The garden was decorated with beautiful flower and plants.

Naina Was looking here and there when a lady came to her.

"Hello... May I help you miss". She asked sweetly.

"Hello... I am Naina... Ian's friend". She said smiling.

"Oh .....Good afternoon ma'am. Mrs Knight is waiting for you". She said while guiding her towards main door and she followed. "Please go inside " She said and left from there.