chapter-38

After preparing dinner Naina came back to Emma's room.

"Hey Naina..... Where have you been...... I was waiting for you....". Emma asked and hugged her.

"Emma... Do you remember you wanted me to cook for you......" She asked and Emma nodded.

" I was cooking today's dinner....." She told her and Emma started jumping with joy.

"Really Naina..... Wow... That's great....." She said getting astonished.

"But I am nervous Emma.... What if everyone doesn't like it..... "She said in nervousness.

"It's not possible..... I am sure everyone 'would love it...... "She said and gave a peck on her cheek.

"Thanks Emma.... You are the best....... What would I do without you....." She said while kissing her.

Emma giggled and walked out of the room...

She always makes me happy..... Naina thought while watching her leaving.

As she watched the time... She panicked.
Omg..... I should hurry up.
Her mother had asked her to dress up properly for her first rasoi. But Naina didn't feel like wearing anything heavy. Because of today's incident she was already feeling very low. So she was looking for something simple and finally found one. It was a simple satin pink colour saree with a pink tie dye blouse. It was very light. After picking the saree she went inside the Washroom for shower. As warm water hit her body she felt relaxed. After shower she draped that saree. She ditched jewellery just wear small studs and let her hair lose as she she was not in a mood to make any hairstyle. She wanted to keep everything as simple as it could be. Soon she heard some voices coming from outside.

"What will be their reaction when they will see me here ? "
"What will they think of me when they know Ian married me? "

Her heart started racing imagning different scenario. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

Today or tomorrow I have to face this.... She thought and finally came down.

"Naina..... "Everyone said in a surprised tone looking towards the stairs and as Ian looked at her he felt bewitched.

She was walking down the stairs wearing a simple yet gorgeous saree

Beautiful.... He mumbled.

Saree was hugging her figure perfectly. In spite she had kept everything minimal still she was looking so enchanting.His gaze was stuck on her.He was busy ogling her when Shreya ran towards her and hugged her.

"Shreya...."Naina said in surprise as she had no idea that she was also coming.

"Naina.... Omg...... Where were you? Are you all right? What are you doing here"?She started questioning.

"You know how worried I was for you? I missed you so much..."She said while looking towards her.

"I missed you too Shreya.... She said with wet eyes." In between Amber and Jasmin also came to her.