Page 105: "I Want to Marry You:"

After leaving the twins with Belle and Gold, Dream walked out of Granny's, where she saw Hook sitting at one of the outside tables. She moved to sit next to him, while he was looking at his rum bottle.

"So, do you think my dad is right? Emma and I are in the book now. He said everything besides our little adventure would go back to normal... Do you think that it is?" Dream asked Hook, breaking the silence after a few moments.

"He's right... Otherwise, I'd remember that bar wench I kissed." Hook smirked at Dream, looking up at her. 

"How would that prove anything?" Dream chuckled at him when he grabbed her hand in his.

"I know how you kiss. I'd have gone after her. But I didn't. My life went on exactly the same as before..." He smirked at her when she smiled at him.

"Yeah, must've been the rum..." Dream chuckled at him.

"Everything's back to normal... You're a hero, love." He smiled at her. 

"So are you... I wanted to thank you, Killian. For going back for me in the first place back in New York. If you hadn't--" She went to say, when he stopped her.

"It was the right thing to do." He smirked at her.

"How did you do it? How did you get to me, Emma, and Henry in New York?" Dream asked, rubbing her thumb over his hand.

"Well, the curse was coming... I ditched my crew and took the Jolly Roger as fast and as far as I possibly could to outrun it." Hook explained, when Dream raised her brows, in shock. 

"You outran a curse?" She asked him, making him smirk.

"I'm one heck of a captain." He smirked at her, again. She smiled at him when he looked down as he rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand. "And once I was outside the curse's purview, I knew that the walls were down. Transport between the worlds was possible again. All I needed was a magic bean." He continued to explain to Dream.

"Those are really hard to come by." Dream smirked at him, furrowing her brows.

"They are if you've got something of value to trade." He said, looking at their hands.

"And what was that?"

"Why, the Jolly Roger, of course." He smiled, looking up at her. 

"You traded your ship for me?" Dream asked as her smile fell.

"Aye..." He said when he leaned in to kiss him passionately. 

The two began to make out as the world stopped around them. It was just the two of them. No one else mattered. They were in love.

"I want to marry you..." Hook said in between kisses when shocked Dream.

"W-What?" Dream asked, pulling away to look at him.

"I'm asking for your hand... We do not need to marry immediately, but I want to marry you." Hook smiled as he moved his thumb to her cheek, caressing it gently.

"I do." Dream smiled when she moved her hands to his cheeks. "I will marry you, Killian. I... I mean, I want to marry you, more than anything." She smiled, giggling a bit, as they began to kiss again.

~season 3, episode 22: "There's No Place Like Home"~

~537 words~