Page 2: Henry Wants Regina, Instead of Emma:

The party at Granny's started to wind down. Everyone who had kids had already practically left. The others were just sitting around talking or listening to what happened in Neverland. 

"Sorry, kid, it's time for something you didn't have in Neverland. Bedtime." Emma sighed, walking over to Henry, who just stayed in the booth reading his book. 

He closed the book without protesting, which was a typical thing for Henry, seeing as he was not like a typical eleven-year-old. When Henry got up from the booth, Emma saw Regina near them.

"Oh, let's say good night to Regina," Emma said, gaining Regina's attention when Dream walked over with Neal and Tinker Bell, who she was talking to.

"Good night? I didn't realize it was getting so late." Regina sighed while holding her glass. "It's going to be hard to let you out of my sight." Regina smiled, moving to hold her hand up to his chin.

"Maybe you don't have to," Henry said, confusing his moms and Dream. "Maybe I could stay with you tonight?" He asked, surprising Regina and Emma, but Regina was thrilled that he wanted to stay with her.

"Oh... Of course." Regina smiled, setting her drink on the table. She had to say that she was relieved that he still wanted her in his life.

"Yeah... just call me tomorrow, and let me know what time you want me to pick you up," Emma said, shocked and not too happy that Henry wanted to go with Regina instead of her. 

"Come on, Henry. Let's go home." Regina smiled, wrapping her arm around Henry. "Dream, honey? You coming?" Regina asked, looking over to her daughter.

"I think I'll stay just a bit longer." Dream smiled, when Regina nodded, grabbing her and Henry's coats, before leaving. 

"It's okay." Mary Margaret said, walking up to Emma, who did not seem thrilled about Henry going with Regina. "Probably just wants to spend his first night back in his old room." She continued to try and reassure her daughter.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's it..." Emma sighed, getting a weird feeling.

~season 3, episode 10: "The New Neverland"~

~349 words~