Characters:

Dream Daniella Mills

Age: Almost 20

The daughter of Regina Mills (the Evil Queen) and Rumpelstiltskin Pan/Mr. Gold (the Dark One).

Dream grew up in a small town called Storybrooke, where a lot of the citizens from the Enchanted Forest were sent after the Evil Queen cast a curse to get her revenge on Snow White for telling a secret to Cora, Regina's mother, who killed Regina's first love, Daniel, who was the stable boy. Dream grew up with her adopted brother, Henry, who was the biological son of Emma Swan and Neal Cassidy, who turned out to be Dream's older half-brother from her father, Rumplestiltskin.

Dream's life has been eventful since the curse broke. She tried to stop an angry mob from killing her mother, along with David, Emma, and Mary Margaret. She fell through the Mad Hatter's hat portal with Emma and Mary Margaret, while trying to save her mother from a wraith (a soul-sucking demon). Dream had to battle with her evil grandmother, Cora, while also fighting Captain Hook, who was her father's biggest enemy. She was then controlled by her grandmother who had her heart after Hook stole it in the Enchanted Forest. She helped her mother, Cora, and Hook try to take over Storybrooke until Mary Margaret traded Gold, who was dying, his life for Cora's. She tried to help her mother grieve, but then they were kidnapped by Greg Mendell and his fiance, who was pretending to be Neal's fiance. Greg turned out to be the little boy, who Regina killed his father when Storybrooke first became a town. Owen was the little boy that made Regina want to be a mother before she made a deal with Gold to have Dream. Hook worked with Greg and Tamara, secretly, until he found out that they were going to hurt Dream too and destroy him and the town.

But after they failed to use the trigger to destroy the town, Greg and Tamara kidnapped Henry, bringing him to Neverland. After Hook returned, after stealing the magic bean, Gold, Regina, Hook, Dream, Emma, David, and Mary Margaret portaled on Hook's ship to Neverland to save Henry. While in Neverland, Dream learned more things about herself. She was a Lost Girl. But she also has the potential to be the most powerful being. Even more powerful than her father. But she has also learned that she is in love with Hook, who might have also broken her heart.

 But she has also learned that she is in love with Hook, who might have also broken her heart