Page 46: The Wicked Witch:

"Hey, baby..." Regina smiled when she watched the awkward tension between Luke and Hook. "You okay?" Regina asked, rocking Evangeline's car seat.

"No..." Dream sighed, sitting next to her mom. "Why did I think coming here with Luke was a good idea? Now, he's going out on a boat with Hook, Neal, and Henry." Dream sighed, leaning forward as she put her head in her hands.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." Regina sighed, moving to rub Dream's back.

"It's the lion tattoo."

Regina and Dream looked up to Tink who walked over to them. She was looking at Robin Hood, who sat a few seats down, and he had a black lion tattoo on his forearm.

"What's the deal about his tattoo?" Dream asked the two of them as Regina sighed, looking down.

"It's what was prophesied. He's your mother's soul mate." Tink said to Dream, who looked at her mother with widened eyes.

"Soul mate?" Dream asked, looking shocked at her mom.

"I know. I saw it yesterday." Regina said to Tink.

"And you didn't tell me?" Tink asked as Dream agreed with her.

"Well, right now I have better things to do than gossip about boys with my daughter and a fairy," Regina said when the girls noticed Robin walking over to them.

"Care for a drink?" Robin asked Regina, walking over to them. He held four glasses, when Tink took one of them, helping Robin set one of them on the counter. "I... uh, I do hope I didn't upset you yesterday," Robin said, softly, when Tink and Dream looked at each other.

"Uh, Robin Hood. Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell, Robin Hood." Regina introduced as they shook each other's hands. "And you know my daughter, Dream, and my grandkids, Evangeline and Sebastian." Regina continued, when Dream smiled at Robin, having already met him.

"I've been wanting to meet you for a very long time," Tink said, making Regina scoff at the fairy.

"And no, you didn't upset me. I just found a clue trail that needed to be followed, one that didn't lead anywhere." Regina paused, trying to leave the conversation, without being rude. "I don't daytime drink, especially with my grandkids around," Regina said, pointing at the drinks.

"Ah, well, um, perhaps some evening then," Robin said, before walking away from the girls.

"What was that about?" Dream asked her mom.

"Didn't you learn anything from the last time you messed this up? If you had been open to the possibility of love when you first saw him, maybe your life wouldn't have turned out so..." Tink paused, making Regina scoff at her.

""So" what? How did my life turn out?" Regina asked, making Tink scoff.

"Why am I even bothering?" Tink scoffed, walking away when Dream gave her mom a sigh.

"She's trying to help, Mom..." Dream said, making Regina sigh.

"I don't need help from a fairy and my daughter."

"Yet, you're trying to help my love life, by getting Luke to come back to town?" Dream corrected, making Regina raise a brow at her.

"He's a great guy." Regina shrugged, remembering him vaguely as her Black Knight.

"And he's not Hook..." Dream sighed when Regina felt bad.

"That's not what I was meaning, Dreamy--"

Suddenly, the door to Granny's burst open, and everyone turned to see Zelena with the Dark One's dagger. "My condolences. I'm so sorry I missed the funeral-- Oh, wait... Sorry, I already had that rehearsed until someone decided to change my plans." Zelena smirked when she looked over to Dream, who moved over to her babies' car seats as they started crying. "Oh, did I miss the speeches, anyway? Shall I make one? I mean, I am, after all, responsible... Or almost responsible." Zelena smirked, walking over to Dream, but Emma and Regina rushed over to get in front of her.

"Emma, no. Too many people will get hurt." Mary Margaret said, trying to stop her daughter.

"Listen to your mother. She's right." Zelena said to Emma, before walking to stand next to Dream, who held her son close to her. "Anyone who tries to interfere with my plan is gonna have to deal with the Dark One," Zelena said, turning to look at Dream, but David moved, standing in front of Dream, Emma, and Mary Margaret.

"Don't come any closer," David said, standing in front of Dream.

"Don't worry. I'm not here for your babies. Not today, anyway." Zelena smirked, before walking into the middle of the room.

"Then why are you here?" Regina asked, making Zelena turn to look at her.

"Now that my cover's blown, I can finally pay a visit to my little sister," Zelena smirked at Regina, who tried to be just as intimating.

"Who are you talking about?" Regina asked her.

"Why you, of course, Regina," Zelena said, with a smirk, as she looked at the confused Regina.

"What?" Dream and Emma asked in unison.

"I'm an only child." Regina corrected the witch.

"Cora lied to you, Regina. Just like you lied to your daughter about who her father was." Zelena smirked at Regina when Dream exchanged a look with the Charmings and Emma. "I'm your sister. Half, if you want to get technical." She added.

"Why should I believe anything you say?" Regina asked her, making Zelena scoff at her.

"Oh, well, you shouldn't. It's a lot to swallow. Which is why I've brought a gift to help."

"I don't want a gift from you." Regina chuckled at the witch.

"Oh, but you shall have it. You see, my gift to you is this sad, sad day. Use it to dig into our past, Regina. You need to learn the truth, and you must believe it. And then meet me on Main Street tonight. Say, sundown." Zelena continued to say to her, trying to get in Regina's face.

"And then what?" Regina asked, thinking that the witch was bluffing.

"Then I'll destroy you." Zelena threatened, only making Regina at her little threat.

"This isn't the Wild West."

"No, dear, it's the Wicked West," Zelena smirked, before turning to the crowd. "And I want everyone to be there to see the Evil Queen lose," Zelena smirked, turning back to look at Regina.

"I don't lose," Regina smirked at her.

"Neither do I." Zelena chuckled, before turning to a serious expression. "One of us is about to make history. See you tonight, sis." Zelena smirked, before walking towards the door and leaving.

~season 3, episode 16: "It's Not Easy Being Green"~

~1059 words~