Page 15: Crazy Man:

*One Year Ago*

*The Enchanted Forest*

The town of Storybrooke landed back in the Enchanted Forest. Most of them were wearing what they were wearing nearly 30 years ago when Regina cast her curse.

"Snow?" 

The group looked over to see Aurora and her prince, Philip. "What happened?" Aurora continued to ask when Snow sighed, knowing that she had to say goodbye to Emma once again. "We're back..." Snow sighed, already missing her daughter and grandson.

*Present Day*

*New York City, New York*

Emma and Henry went on about their days while Henry went to school. That evening, Henry stayed at their apartment while the next-door neighbor stayed to keep an eye on him so that Emma could go on a date with her boyfriend, Walsh. The two of them had been dating for about eight months. 

For a moment, he went to the back to talk to the cook while she checked on Henry, messaging him. While she was not looking, Hook sat down in Walsh's chair. 

"Hang on; I'm just gonna finish one quick work thing..." Emma said, looking up from her phone, thinking it was Walsh. She looked at Hook with widened eyes, confused at who he was. "You!" She said, making Hook sigh.

"I can explain." He said, stopping her from screaming.

"You are a stalker!"

"Don't scream. Just hear me out. I didn't do this very often, so... treasure it, love. I've come to apologize." Hook said as she sat her phone down, picking up the steak knife. 

"For trying to pull a gun on me?" She asked him, scoffing at him. "It was a picture, love. I was simply trying to jog your memory." He sighed, trying to explain, but Emma just scoffed. 

"It's time for you to go. Now." Emma scoffed at him, again. 

"Emma, your parents are in great danger." Hook tried to warn her, but it was hard because she could not remember her old life.

"You really have no idea what you're talking about."

"'Cause you think you're an orphan? Because that's haunted you your whole life? I'm here to tell you everything you've believed is wrong." Hook continued to say to her. 

"You don't know me." Emma fought, not wanting to believe this stalker stranger. 

"Alas, I know you better than you know yourself. I have proof." Hook said, pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket. "Take a gander; here's an address. If you wanna know who you really are, who your parents are, go there." Hook said, pointing at the address on the paper.

"Leave. Now." Emma demanded, looking around for Walsh. 

"You've been there before. A year ago. You just don't remember." Hook tried, but Emma still didn't believe him. "A year ago, I was in Boston. Until a fire destroyed my apartment, and I moved to New York to have a fresh start with my son." Emma explained her curse memories. 

"Regina really did a number on you." Hook smirked at her, only making Emma furrow her brows. "You're a crazy person. Or a liar. Or both." Emma scoffed at him, putting the knife down as she leaned back in her seat. 

"I prefer dashing rapscallion." He smirked as Emma just looked annoyed. "Scoundrel?" He kept asking, raising his brow.

"Give me one good reason not to punch you in the face."