Chapter 48: The Past Hath Return

A/N: Kind of the Second to Last Chapter of this series, however, it might not be the End of it. I was thinking of how this series came out and I think it came out very good. Even though of the many crossovers and events over the last two years, it was still a joy to make.

After the Prom, Kyle was hanging out with Summer and the others. Since he was now full Human, he thought he should be around their school and how they sometimes spend their day.

Roxas: So their is a Difference Between Dynamax and Gigantamax?

Kyle: Yep. Both activations are the same, however Giganta allows us to change our forms, including height.

Roxas: Ah, and for Mega Evolution?

Kyle shrugged at him, not knowing how they were made.

Summer: Maybe finding Mega Evolution could be something else?

Kyle: Sounds like a plan.

After becoming Human, Kyle has also become more open to everyone's suggestions. Red's friends were also with everyone, but were outside.

Nyalene: So have you guys found Red yet?

Touma looked at them, seeing they were concerned.

Touma: Sorry, but I have no idea how she disappeared. This isn't like the time we met her other friend.

Harashei: Jashin? What would that wannabe dropkicker know?

Akushi: I mean sure they're friends before Kyle, but what would she help us for?

Touma sighed, knowing they would be like that.

Touma: I thought you all would be like that. Thanks for nothing.

Testu: Your welcome for nothing also!

Kyle(Narrating): Things were going sort of great... until everything takes a more darker turn.

*Insert Intro*

A Friend from the Past

At night, some Demons were walking down the streets of Springdale, hanging out.

Demon 1: You guys heard about some others being attacked by something?

Demon 2: Oh yeah! They also said once they face them, they had their Mega Factors stolen!

Demon 3: Ooh, better make sure we won't be victims to them!

They all then laughed, thinking they were just rumors, until a mysterious Fog appeared out of nowhere.

Demon 2: What the? I didn't think it'll be fog this evening!

Demon 1: Fog? This is more thicker then the Swamp back in Helluva!

Demon 3: Look!

Before long, they saw a figure coming from the Fog, looking like a female.