Movie Arc: Legends of the Oni: Part 3

A/N: I might make this the second to last thing, Since the Oozy tribe members will be learning much about the Oni Tribes Extinction and who was really responsible for it. This Chapter will also be a bit of a trial that will be using the three Demonettes that Kyle brought.

Back in the normal world, Both Summer and Kyra were walking around the market plaza. After hearing Kyle lost in another dimension, Summer was feeling a bit worried. Kyra thought about how it feels to loose your friends, even if their lost in worlds.

Kyra: Sorry about the news of your boyfriend.

Summer: I know, but this wasn't the first time I almost lost him.

Kyra: Really? What happened?

Summer: A train cart made him fling into another dimension thurther away from ours, including the worlds we went too.

Kyra thought of what she said. The only places she went to was only in the city and the summer camp where she and Winter got their Terastal funtions.

Kyra: No douts about it. I didn't really go anywhere else, unless there's a Yo-Kai around.

Summer smiled, knowing she didn't go anywhere else in her world, but one thing was still on her and everyone elses minds.

Summer: Speaking of your world, when did you discover Yo-Kai in your world?

Kyra stayed quiet a little.

Kyra: Well you see, after I discovered my watch transformed into a Yo-Kai model, the first time I used it was when I met Mesmo and Falsina.

Summer knew that moment when meeting the first Yo-Kai.

Kyra: But something was different. It was like the Yo-Kai and my Watch were hiding something from me. But everything started happening three days after my friends went to a cabin in the forest. When they came back, they all acted and looked... different.

Summer: Different how?

Kyra shrugged.

Kyra: I have no idea, but if it's dangerous, me and my friends must stop it!

Summer thought of something about what really happened to Kyle and the Demons he brought with him.

Back in the Oni realm, Kyle was training to hone his Oni powers. For that to be, he was being trained by another Oni guard of Shuka's, Boreas.

 For that to be, he was being trained by another Oni guard of Shuka's, Boreas

Boreas(Oni Tribe)

Boreas: I think I get why your power is still lacking skill.

Kyle: What is it?

Boreas: The fury inside of you is still locking it. When your emotion is that strong, your power will be revealed. Once you find the key to unlock it, then your full portentual will be revealed.