Movie Arc: Rise of the Blackevoir: Part 1

A/N: Yes their are going to be Movie Arcs in this series, and they will be three Chaptered. The start is where Summer and her Family go on Vacation to Kyle's home region. This Arc will be around Summer by the way.

We see Kyle in his Blackevour form, Jibanyan and Whisper starting us out for the beginning.

Kyle: Hey everyone, and Welcome to the Movie Arc on my beginning as a Demon.

Whisper: Oh the intriguing patence! I can't contain myself.

Jibanyan: Well it won't be anything like the First Watch being made.

Whisper stared at Jibanyan with a menacing look.

Kyle: You two have been together a long time.

 Both Jibanyan and Whisper looked at him with menacing looks.

Kyle: Right...And just for some clarification, No Human, Yo-Kai or Demon was harmed during the writing of this Movie Arc...however, a old Teacher of mine, a College and a Time Machine clock were.

Before everything fades away, Kyle started everything for us.

Kyle: Please enjoy these Next few Movie Arcs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It starts out in a view of the sky as it goes down towards New Springdale.

Narrator: Ah New Springdale, a small town where nothing goes wrong...or as I speak.

We now go to a scene where it's the Detective Agency and Kyle sorting out a Yo-Kai problem, as this song starts playing.

*No surprise it's Reach for the Stars and also the shorter version*

The Yo-Kai was bringing on a Fight, until Kyle and Summer Summons Jibanyan and Red into battle.

Kyle: Let's bring it on!

The Yo-Kai does a ground pound in the middle of everyone, but everyone dodged.

Touma: Ok, this one's good.

Kyle: It is good, but not good enough for this!

Kyle then Mega Evolves Red to Finish off the battle.

Red: Mega Timetail!

She then swings her tail at the Yo-Kai, defeating it.

*The Song ends*

After the Battle, everyone was now hanging out near a restaurant. They were talking about summer break and what they are doing.

Kyle: So what is everyone doing this Summer?

Touma: Just going on Vacation with my parents.

Akinori: Maybe training a little this Summer.

Kyle: Ok, some boring stuff. What about you Summer?

Everyone looks at Summer, who was a little quite, which got everyone's attention.

Summer: Well like Touma, I'm going on Vacation too.

Kyle: Ok, well I'm guessing I'm having a least quiet Summer for myself.

Summer: But...they would like to invite Kyle too.

Kyle looked her, thinking why.

Summer: Well, I mean Kyle has been very helpful for my Family, they thought it would be helpful if he would join us too.