Chapter 6: Battle of the Bands

A/N: Like what yuuki2795 said, this will be a three part mini series. It will have the Dark star characters in it, as well as the Zodiac Ophiuchus. The start of this mini series will introduce a new Oozy tribe member and the key demon of this series, Black Hatsune Miku. Anyway, let's begin!

In New Springdale, Everyone heard about a musical showcase. At the peer's diner, three girls were singing. As they sung, people started arguing via green smoke, that came from and was absorbed by their necklaces. Each girl had a different hair colour, being a Raven colour(Stella), Dark Blue(Zoe)and Dark Purple(Crystal).

(I have no Idea what Crystal's hair colour is, so I have to improvise!)

 Raven Girl: That was barely worth the effort, Crystal. I'm tired of Fast Food. I need a meal!

Crystal: The Energy from this world isn't like the same in the Yo-Kai World. We only can gain limited power here.

Raven Girl: Ugh! I wish Mom wasn't banished from the Yo-Kai World and into this Awful place!

Crystal: Really Stella? I kinda love it here.

She said it sarcastically.

Dark Blue Girl: Really Sis? Because I think this place isn't the worst?

Stella: Your the worst, Zoe!

Zoe: I'm not!

Crystal then had enough of both of them arguing.

Crystal: You both know something: Being stuck here with you both isn't making thing bearable anymore!

Then they felt something they never felt before. They all looked outside seeing Kyle and Summer in her Awoken form as Kyle summoned the Demon angel into a battle against a infected Shadowside Yo-Kai.

Kyle: Get 'em, Akushi!

Akushi: You got it!

Akushi(Hatred Tribe)

The Demonette flew at the enemy Yo-Kai as Summer did the same. They both punched the Shadowside Yo-Kai, deactivating it's Shadowside.

All three sister's watched, mostly on Summer. Crystal then smiled.

Crystal: Did you girls felt and watched that?

Stella: We watched it all together!

Crystal: That girl has Yo-Kai Mana from Yo-Kai Royalty.

Zoe: Really? I thought you we're talking about the boy with her?

Stella: But their isn't any Royalty in this world!

Crystal: It does now! And we're gonna use it to make everyone in this pathetic world adore us!

All three of them strategized a plan, as Zoe was only interested in Kyle, who she is sensing Yo-Kai Mana on him.

*Insert Intro*