Chapter 18: Zombie Idol Saga

A/N: To everyone who read the last Chapter, sorry for making you confused on what was going on, but I had no idea on what to do on it. But I might have planned out for this and the Love Tyrant and Jahy Chapters.

Back in the warehouse, Crystal and Stella were planning on what to do next. As they were planning, their mother came back, all fuming and angry.

Crystal: Welcome back mother.

Stella: I'm guessing you didn't get the vampire?

Ophiuchus: Don't! Say! Anything!

Stella went quiet as both sisters looked at their mother slither off.

Ophiuchus: First, that Detective Agency, then Demons and now that incilent Blackevoir and Yo-Kai Princess! If Zoe was here, we will have more power!

???: Mother?

Ophiuchus and her daughters looked who came from the shadows, finding Zoe coming out.

Crystal: Well well well, look who it is.

Stella: The traitor.

Zoe: I know. But I thought to help you, after I betrayed you.

Ophiuchus looked at her daughters face, seeing she was desperate.

Ophiuchus: Hmp! Ok, but if you betray me one more time...You are disowned! You will be nothing to me anymore!

Zoe understood her warning, knowing she wanted to help the Demons.

*Insert Intro*

Zombieland Saga World

Everyone made it back to Springdale and went to Kyle's House to discuss the next plan to the other world they need to go.

Hanami: Ok, so that Shalltear isn't the 7th Follower, so that leads to 4 worlds to explore.

Kyle: I think their world doesn't even know about the Dragon or even heard of it.

Summer: But their world is connected for some reason.

Then Allay came in through the door, now wearing a scarf.

Hanami: Oh, looks like a little friend has returned.

Kyle: Even without me, she brings back stuff.

As like Kyle said, Allay dropped a CD album on Summer's lap. She picked it up and looked at it, finding the CD has 7 girls on it.

 She picked it up and looked at it, finding the CD has 7 girls on it