Chapter 26: Yo-Kai Idol girls

A/N: Here it is, yuuki2795 the chapter you may have been waiting for. And the chapter that will bring back the musical theme in it. This chapter will be like a battle of the bands, but more like battle of the Idol group more like.

B. Hatsune Miku was walking around the place where the Battle of the Bands was before. She looked at centre stage and smiled, thinking how well the Demons did to stop Ophiuchus and her Daughters.

B. Hatsune Miku: They did well stopping them and saving everyone. Wish I had joined in the fun.

???: Me too.

B. Hatsune Miku looked behind her, finding Zoe, one of the Dark Star members.

 Hatsune Miku looked behind her, finding Zoe, one of the Dark Star members

Zoe(Onnen Tribe)

B. Hatsune Miku: Ok?

Zoe: Yeah. I thought about it after my sisters have gained some community service and mother is down the infinite infernos. But why not have a little song battle for ourselves. Just a little one...and hoping you won't kill me.

B. Hatsune Miku: I won't kill you if you try and harm me.

Zoe went quite and decided to head on stage...until they both heard voices of two other people.

Zoe: What was that?

B. Hatsune Miku: Beats me?

They heard the voices again and thought something was off, as the lights on the stage turned on and two shadows of Vocaloid Twins came on stage. B. Hatsune Miku knew who they were.

B. Hatsune Miku: Rin and Len?

Zoe: We better get some help.

B. Hatsune Miku: And we know just the people.

Zoe knew who she was talking about.

*Insert Intro*

The Rematch

Now having more Oozy Clones, Everyone was now planning what else is next.

Summer: So we now have 9 Clones and too many to more to find.

Kyle: And to stop them before things get way worst.

Ayame and Roxas was thinking about what was going on until they found a box that hasn't been moved for a while. Roxas goes over and opens it, revealing the trophy they won from the Battle of the Bands.

Roxas: The trophy we won?

Kyle overheard them and looked at them.

Kyle: Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about that with everything else that's happening.

Summer: Oh yeah...sorry about that.

Kyle: Nah, it's ok. Besides, we still have everything else going on and I don't have the free time.