Chapter 11: The Key to the Sky

A/N: Ok, As I'm planning this series, This series will also Tie into the Legendries appearing in the new Remakes, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. So in this Chapter, I'll be putting in Ho-Oh, as it's(or in my context she's) dubbed the Guardian of the Skies, even though this next part of the series will have a real Being of the Sky.

It was a bit of a Dull day. The weather forecast said a very mild cloudiness. Some kids were playing in the park, thinking about the dull day.

Kid 1: Yeesh, this day isn't looking good.

Kid 2: Yeah. It feels a bit...dull.

Kid 3: Did you guys hear about that raging fire attack yesterday?

Kid 1: Oh yeah, and a Sakura tree turning Black and going back to Pink?

Kid 2: I think both of those events happened near here.

As they were talking, the weather cleared up a little bring in some light.

Kid 3: Well at least the weather cleared up a little.

Kid 2: Yeah, it feels more nicer...

Then all of them got confused.

Kid 1: Wait a minute? Does the weather clear up this early?

Kid 3: How should I know?

Then they saw something in the sky, as it was a big bird flying in the sky.

Kid 2: That isn't a normal sized bird!

Kid 1: We better get help, Like now!

They all rushed out of the park to find help, as they didn't see the Bird leaving a huge Rainbow in the sky.

*Insert Intro*

Rainbow Legendary

The Detective Agency was at Kyle's house to talk about Kyle's Oni form is progressing. B. Ruru was also with them, holding the Black Sakura Branch.

Summer: So your saying if your near a Sakura tree, all the flowers go Black?

Kyle: Yep, the full thing.

Summer: Hey Ruru, can I see that Branch?

B. Ruru: Sure?

B. Ruru gives her the Branch, but it didn't bloom pink, as they were still Black.

Akinori: Well it doesn't seem to respond to you as they were Bloomed by Kyle.

Kyle: Well when as I was near an unbloomed tree, it went all Black, but I'm guessing Camellia returned them all back Pink.

Touma: So were still hopeless on finding this Spirit of the Sky?

Kyle: Yeah.

Then Allay came in wearing a tiny maid outfit.