Movie Arc: Blacklade Strikes Back: Part 2

A/N: If you guys don't know, this Arc will have similarities to the Pokemon Movie, Mewtwo Strikes Back: Evolutions. This Chapter will bring in the Oozy Tribe members mentioned from the previous Chapter, but it will also bring in three new Oozy Members.

After accepting the Invitation, Kyle and the others head to where it was being hosted. But what they didn't know was they were being watched.

Blacklade and Black End Creative were watching them all.

Blacklade: I knew they woulden't be stubbond!

Black End Creative: Shall I start the conditions?

Blacklade: Do it!

As he said the order, she started using her March Form's attack and kicked the ball into the sky, making it tamper with the weather conditions, making powerful winds and rain.

The weather also caught the attentions from the others.

Summer: Yikes! Was it suppose to rain?

Kyle: I don't think it could of.

Roxas: Maybe we should find somewhere to shelter?

Everyone agreeded and tried to find somewhere to stay. They found a Bus shelter to hide out until the Weather stopped.

Ayami: So is something like a Demon or Yo-Kai causing this?

Touma: Maybe? But this is something more.

Kyle looked back at the invitation, thinking who #051 is.

Roxas: What number is Inkurella?

Inkurella: Well let's not say I'm not created by science, but my number is #052, so I'm two numbers above Kyle.

Everyone was still thinking. This Demon must be powerful and persistent than the others they faced.

Kyle: But I still need to be apart of this Event.

B. Hikaru looked above and saw where it came from, from where the event was being helded.

Roxas: What is it?

B. Hikaru: I think the cause was where it is being helded?

Ayame: What?

B. Hikaru: I think someone is trying to stop us from going.

As they were thinking, they all heard a bit of a storming sound.

Roxas: Now thunder?

Kyle: I know that storm sound.

They all looked above and saw two Demonette's, being B. Thundia and B. Elma.

 Elma

B. Thundia(Oozy Tribe)

 Thundia(Oozy Tribe)