Movie Arc: Mystery of the Demonic Express: Part 3

A/N: I was thinking about doing this Arc and I was thinking  of how long it will be. I don't know if this will be like the Rise of the Blackevoir Arc where it was 4 parted or maybe 5 parted, but I'll see how it will go. Also, the first part of this was Scripted by blotart themself.

After the disappearance of Kyle, Summer and the rest, Tate and B. Lala headed back to Kyle's house, since Kyle gave Tate an extra pair of keys. Once inside, Tate used his Yo-Kai Watch to summon and gather the Demons and Yo-Kai who are part of the same group that helped save Summer and the others from Tokkentakker. Tate have told them what happened and who was behind the kidnapping.

Vaggie: So you say that this Steamwork was the one behind all the kidnapping of Humans, Demons and Yo-Kai that brought other people from other worlds and created the cracks that caused the rifts of Time and Space that spells the end of the world?

Tate: That's the whole thing. We never know about a Demonic Steam train that can travel to one place to another. Plus I'm not sure if we heard about this 'Steamwork' before?

Blitzo: Well Kid, if you and others have not learned about this Demon Locomotive as you can know more about.

Moxxie: Sir, I hate to break it your point, but what is that got to do with this whole disappearing humans, Yo-Kai and Demons thing if we not know more about Steamwork. All we know he may have a helper of his own pulse he can be more powerful than Overlords and the Rulers since the Watchers barely touched that Train?

Blitzo then gave him a cold stare.

Blitzo: Moxxie? There's one thing about trains is it you have to know inside and out and from your words DOESN'T MAKE ANYING INKING SENSE!

Loona: Maybe because this Steamwork have plans for this world and other can be only stupid enough to fight that Train.

Millie: Well we could study his weakness so we can strike to the core.

Niffy: I like where this is going Sis.

Husk: Uh, not to be rude, but how can to strike the core if that thing doesn't have no heart?

Tate: Guys, this is my sister and the others we are talking about and you all are not helping.

Some members of the group felt awful from not thinking about their friends. However, One Demon out of the others walked up to Tate and spoke to him.

Alastor: Smile, my dear boy, if one thing you worry about if your sister, is to be helpful.

Tate felt a bit uncomfy about what he said and got worried.

Tate: I'll never be helpful from the start when Yo-Kai appeared and I never knew about Yo-Kai until I learned more about them and why they're here. Since then, I joined my Sister's group to help Yo-Kai with their problems up until the Demons appeared and Kyle along with all of you. I'm not sure if I can do it?

They all felt sorry for him until Whisper spoke up.

Whisper: Tate, you know you didn't believe Yo-Kai first until you learned about our life we once had until you and the others made friends.

Jibanyan: He's right, you never knew about us until you learned about our past and you helped your sister along with her friends to solve problems and help people in danger.

B. Lala: Their right. Don't be too hard on yourself. We'll get the others back and that is a promise.

Tate smiled.

Tate: Thank you guys. I'm still thinking about our Mother. She really isn't herself lately.

Whisper: Not to worry, she is having a tough time and your father, Nate, was a good friend of ours.