Chapter 29: Hauntings of Springdale High

A/N: I kind of knowist that this series isn't getting any likes from the past few months. I mean I'm not bothered with it, but I'm still going to write chapters until someone is interested.

As it was beginning to Summer, Springdale high was still doing Summer clubs.

It was now getting late as Summer, Ayame, Roxas and the others were going to head home, but before they did that, They were exploring the High School with some other friends because of the rumors of strange noises around the school.

Friend 1: Thanks for helping us out again.

Touma: No problem, this is our high school too.

Summer: So what are the rumors about?

Friend 2: Well we just heard about it and they heard these noises around inside the building.

Roxas: Sounds?

Friend 1: They apparently heard stuff inside the Lab, Hall and Dining hall, but they are heard at night, so we thought you guys could help because your the experts of the weird stuff happening around town.

What they didn't know was this: Yes it were Yo-Kai around, but it was also Demons, which was Kyle's experty.

When they got close to the lab, they heard sounds, but didn't see anything.

Friend 2: Well, aren't you going to find what those sounds are?

Ayame: Well, can we tell you the truth?

Their friends got interested at what she was going to say.

Friend 1: What is it?

Ayame: We know another person who could help, but he's

Friend 2: Oh, you mean Kyle? We thought he was already here?

Summer then remembered he was hanging out with his friends, since he wasn't hanging out with them a lot.

Summer: Well we could ask him if he wants to help, so we could sort these sounds tomorrow night?

Their friends talked about it and came to a decision.

Friend 1: Ok, let's try again tomorrow, I hope he could do it.

Touma: I hope so too.

After that, they left the school and headed back home, not knowing the spirits watching them inside the building and then vanishing.

*Insert Intro*

Demon B. Coppermine

The Next day at Kyle's house, Kyle was hanging out with his friends, since he wasn't hanging out with them over the past few weeks.

Red: This feels great, Mate. It feels like we haven't hanged out forever!

Kyle: Yeah, since after the whole Dragon and Blacklade thing, I completly missed out on everyone.

Red: Nah, don't worry. It has been hemtic down in Helluva after the whole thing started.

They all were enjoying their hang out, until the doorbell rang.

Red: I guess hanging out means inviting other people too.

Kyle: I'll get it.

He gets up and heads to the door and opens it, revealing Summer, Roxas, Ayame and Touma.

Kyle: Hey guys, weird seeing you on a summer club day.

Summer: Well the Club's presidents said we can have a day off.

Red overheard them and looked from the side of the couch.

Red: Can you cut to the chase, we're enjoying out hanging out.