Special Arc: FNAF: Demons Unleashed: Part 2

A/N: Before anyone asks why this Chapter was late to upload, I was doing some stuff for myself. You all know we have something to do first and do another.

After being Caught by Vanessa, The Pizzaplex's Nightguard, Gregory was taken to the Lost and Found room. She then threaten him through a video from the moniters.

Vanessa: I'll bet you think you're very clever, Gregory. Yeah, I know your name. You're in big trouble! This isn't the night to be wasting my time. So, you are going to wait right there in Lost and Found until your Parents and the Cops arrive.

But before she could finish, there was a Glitch that showed a Mis-matched patterned Bunny figure, that was remotely Female.

Now panicing of what he saw, Gregory looked around and found a Screwdriver. Using it on the Vent, he climbed into it and found himself somewhere which was parts and service, where the Animatronics were sent to be repaired if they broke down or needed repairing.

Gregory: I need help.

???: What do you need help with?

Before then, he heard Kyle's Voice closeby, but it sounded more Robotic than his normal voice.

Gregory: Kyle? Are you here?

Kyle: Yeah yeah, I'm defiently here.

Before then, Gregory was then showed up by one of the Wet Floor Bots, but the Colors were off, as it was Black with some of the Yellow showing at the bottom and was showing Red glowing eyes.

(Like it says)

Gregory was then surprised to see what Kyle has taken over.

Gregory: How did that happen?

*Insert Intro*

Hour 3

Gregory was now confused on what Kyle had Taken over.

Gregory: Kyle? Is that really you?

Kyle: Yeah it's me. I needed something to spy on Vanessa, but got caught while doing it.

Gregory: What happened?

Kyle: Well, once I took over this Bot, I sneakly followed her around so she woulden't get suspicous someone was following her, like yours truely.

Flashback

Before Vanessa caught Gregory, Kyle, as the Wet Floor Bot was following her around. Everytime she turned around, she just saw Kyle as a Wet Floor Bot.

Getting Suspicous, she looked down at him with a confused look.

Vanessa: Why is this Bot following me?

Kyle then got nervous when she looked at him.

Vanessa: What is your Code Number?

Kyle, not knowing what to do, answered her.