Special Arc: Legends: 10 years in Time: Part 1

A/N: I don't know if I'm planning on making this Arc a two part thing, but I'll try anyway. This was requested by yuuki2795 as like another few years into the future. This Arc will be a few chapters after the Blacklade Strikes Back Arc.

After getting a few of the Oozy Clones, Kyle, Summer, Roxas and Hanami were thinking about how many more clones they have to catch.

Summer: So were almost done with the Star Clones?

Kyle looked into the Star Arc pages and looked at how much they already befriended.

Kyle: We're almost half way to completing this thing, but their are still Oozy Clones everywhere.

Everyone went back to thinking, until Roxas remembered something.

Roxas: And how long until the Oni effects on Kyle begin?

What he said made everyone look at him and then Kyle.

Kyle: We totally forgot! I don't know even how long I am becoming an Oni?

Roxas: Sorry for bringing it back up?

Hanami: No no, it's alright. We still don't know when the effects will take place?

As they were thinking, their was a fainted glow somewhere, getting their attention.

Kyle: Well it's looks like other worlds aren't finished with us yet.

Summer: We should check on it. It could be something else.

They all headed to where the doorway appeared, seeing it was in different colors.

Hanami: Well this is different.

Kyle: Unique colors, but still something good behind it.

As they were checking it, the Doorway opens, revealing Springdale in another time, but not a time Kyle and Summer remembers.

Kyle: Well that's new.

*Insert Intro*

10 Years in the Future

They all went through and looked around, seeing it was Springdale.

Roxas: Where are we?

Summer: This looks like Springdale, but more...modern?

Kyle: This is Springdale, but it's something else.

They went around and explored. As they were walking away from the Doorway, it did close up, but didn't turn into stone.

They kept walking around the place, seeing everything was different.

Kyle: Well whatever this Springdale is, I like it!

???: Did you hear Uncle Kyle?

They stopped, hearing voices close by.

???: Are you sure? He is still worried about his power, remember?

???: I think your right. But it sounded a bit younger.

???: But aren't Demon ageless?

They all then heard them walk away, as they all walked away from what they heard. Kyle was beyond confused.

Kyle: Uncle? But Demons can't have grandchildren with humans...maybe it was another one?

As they were walking, they felt a change around them, as it started getting dark. They also saw the streetlamps were trying to turn on, making everything look more spooky.