Chapter 25: Miss Kobayashi's Black Dragon Maid

A/N: I kind of have a lot to do in this Series, but I'll tell you guys about it at the end of this Chapter. So this Chapter will introduce the Black Versions of Tohru, Kanna, Lucoa and Ilulu. This Chapter won't be like my Dragon Maid series.

Somewhere else nearer Springdale, it was now dark. A young woman was leaving her job and was heading home.

Kobayashi: Wonder what Tohru will be cooking tonight?

She was heading to the train station she usually used went on to head home too, until she ran into someone looking like Elma.

Kobayashi: Elma? I thought you were working late this week?

What she didn't know it was the Black Version, not the real version. She looked around, thinking she was talking to her.

B. Elma: Are you talking to me?

Kobayashi didn't understand what she was talking about.

B. Elma: Sorry, but I'm looking for four other Oozy Clones who look like these four.

She shows her pictures of the Black Versions of Tohru, Kanna, Lucoa and Ilulu.

Kobayashi: I think you need a little talk.

B. Elma didn't understand as she was dragged back home with her. Once back to Kobayashi's apartment, they went inside, revealing two different versions of Tohru, Kanna and Ilulu. Kobayashi's was just staring and B. Elma looked behind her.

B. Elma: I know theses people who could help out.

Kobayashi: How quick can they come here?

*Insert Intro*

Black Tohru and Kanna

Back in Springdale, Kyle, Ayame and Roxas were at Kyle's house, looking around the Arkchives, still looking at the Oozy Tribe pages.

Kyle: This will be a slow process to get all of them.

They were all thinking about where to find them next, until their was a knock on the door.

Kyle: Who is it?

Someone comes in, revealing to be looking like Kyle.

Ayame: ...Can we help you?

Blacklade: I see your Arkchive page is still going slow.

Everyone was confused.

Roxas: How do you know...?

Blacklade: Who is it that gave you that page?

Everyone was now more confused, until Ayame knew who it was.

Ayame: Blacklade?

Roxas: But how did you know to turn into human?

Blacklade: I had all the free time in the world when my plan came into reality.