Chapter 22: Den of the Beast

A/N: Ok, this Chapter is the Second to last of this Arc until I get to the Blacklade Strikes Back Movie Arc. The next Chapters will be short, but they are divided into two parts. These Chapters will be Ophiuchus as the Anatagonist.

*Insert Intro*

After finding out that Kyle is the Dragon and Jahy deciding to Team up with the Others, everyone were Temporaly living in the Yo-Kai World until they find the Mega Stone for it. Red, Roxas and Hanami were in a living area with all the Mega Stones, learning about what they are about.

Roxas: So why are the Mega Stones connected to the Dragon anyway?

Hanami: Because they are actually made out of the Aura once it depleaded it's power. Nothing can destroy them, even if you have a powerful power.

Everyone then saw Harashei and Testu coming in with plates of food.

Harashei: So are we getting close to this thing?

Red: Not yet, but Enma is still mapping it out.

Testugression: He can take all the time he wants! We love the buffet here!

They both left, leaving them alone again.

Red: Speaking of The Dragon, We can't believe our Black Friend is actually becoming it!

Hanami: Well I didn't know it was Kyle's ancestor.

Roxas: Speaking about Kyle, where is he?

Meanwhile outside the Palace, Kyle was looking at the horizon of the Yo-Kai World. He was still thinking about how he has become the Dragon.

Summer: Still surprised that your a Legend?

Kyle saw Summer, as she's in her Awaken Form.

Kyle: Yeah, but I was thinking...

Summer: Thinking about what?

Kyle: Well their is still Ophiuchus and her Daughters. What does she mean by working for someone? Who?

Summer: Don't worry, once we know who, we'll stop them!

Kyle looked at her and smiled, but looked back at the Horizon.

Kyle: But I'm still concern about becoming the very thing that started the entire continents of the world.

Summer thought also.

Jahy: So you are you two planning on making out anytime soon?

What Jahy said made them both jump.

Kyle: Jahy?!

Summer: How long were you...?

Jahy: For a good minute.

Kyle and Summer looked at each other and back at Jahy.

Jahy: Anyway, you both better get back in, that Hanami princess has some more information about this Dragon thing.

All of them headed back inside. They all made it back in the Living area where everyone else is as a Map was on the Table.