Chapter 31: Personal Dimensional Train

A/N: Back to the Main series, and soon to be a ton of Specials coming in the Future.

*Insert Intro*

After Dimensions

After stopping Steamwork, everyone returned back to their Home Dimensions and the Discovery that Summer and Tate's Mother was having another Child soon, things were getting more interesting with our heroes.

Kyle was relaxing back at his house, since it felt like forever since he had some real relaxation.

B. Hikaru: Things have really gotten busy with you and the others, hasn't it?

Kyle looked and saw B. Hikaru, forgetting she and the others were also his roommates too.

Kyle: Well I mean yeah, everything has, but it's because there are things Yo-Kai and the others don't know about us Demons, including myself.

B. Hikaru: Makes sense since I'm a first year Demonette myself.

Kyle: I guess so.

She then watched Kyle as he was putting new Keystones in the Arkchives.

B. Hikaru: Yikes, you have been busy yourself.

Kyle: Well since we have been into different world, I didn't have much time to put in the Keystones we have been getting after what we been through.

She watched as the Last Keystone went into Arkchives.

Kyle: Done and Done!

As he was done, he thought he could get some rest now, until they both heard someone knocking on the door.

Kyle: I can't get any rest!

He heads to the Door and opens it, revealing, Summer, Tate, Ayame and Roxas.

Kyle: Hey everyone, still can't give me a break?

Summer: Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about what we said yesterday.

Kyle was confused.

Kyle: Yesterday?

Tate: Remember, We stopped Steamwork and befriended him.

Kyle thought and remembered yesterday.

Kyle: Oh yeah. Sorry, It's jut that...everything that has been going on and I haven't got even one minute of rest. With Mega Evolution, The Dragon, Other Dimensions, It's just tiring for me.

???: Well allow me to help you with that problem!

Everyone heard a voice coming from the Arkchives. Kyle brought it over to see Hino, formally Steamwork, keystone glowing. Summer took it out of the page as Roxas was interested in the Arkchives.

Roxas: Hey Kyle, what's with the book with the Keystones inside of it?