Chapter 15: The Dragon's Reign

A/N: Alright, back to Secrets of the Demons 2 and the main series. I have planned this Chapter for a few days. This Chapter was requested by the writer of Shadowy Love yuuki2795 . You'll know what I mean at the first half of this chapter.

Summer started to wake up and look around, seeing destruction and devastation around her. She was also in her Awaken form.

Summer: Wha-what's going on?

Then she saw Ophiuchus and her daughters in their Shadowside forms causing it. She also saw Kyle, but something was different about him.

Summer: What the? This isn't right. Kyle, you would never do this.

Kyle goes towards her and said something to her, but his voice sounded cold and dark.

Kyle: This is what Ophiuchus demands, and your power will be hers!

Before she could do anything, Kyle pushes her down a dark void. As she was falling, she saw shadows of Shalltear(Overlord), Sakura Minamoto(Zombieland Saga), Kumoko(So I'm a Spider, So What?) Guri(Love Tyrant) and Jahy(The Great Jahy will not be defeated). She also saw some kind of Kimono and the Dragon's Mega Stone.

Before she thought it ended, She actually woke up, seeing she was still in her bedroom. She was now wondering it was a nightmare or something that might happen next. But the nightmare did think it was because of the Demons.

Summer: What just happened?

*Insert Intro*

Darkest Time

Meanwhile at Kyle's house, he just had breakfast and was ready to start the day. He was still wondering about the Dragon propercy, but he thought he should take a little break from it. He was also greeted by B. Hikaru.

B. Hikaru: Morning Kyle, hope you sleeped well.

Kyle: I did. Now let's see what's going on with everyone else.

Then their was a knock on the door, getting their attention.

Kyle: Ok, someone wants to see me this early.

He goes towards the door and opens it, revealing Inkurella with some suitcases.

Inkurella: I'm back!

Inkurella(Oozy Tribe)

Kyle: Inkurella? What are you doing back so early?

Inkurella: Well Vacation was a bit of a bust. Who knew Ink can pollute that quick?

Kyle just stayed quiet and allowed her to come in.

Inkurella: So what's been up with you and the others?