Chapter 39: Demonic Love

A/N: I haven't planned out much for the second part of this Chapter, but this will be the start of Kyle realising he won't be a Demon for long.

The next day, Kyle was waking up, still thinking about yesterday when Summer announced him and her being a couple.

Kyle: I mean I'm kind of honered to be Summer's boyfriend, but doe's she really mean it?

Still thinking he just dreamed it, he heard knocking from his door. Now thinking it was too early, he put on his clothes, headed down and answered. Once he opened the door, he found it was Summer.

Summer: Morning Darling!

Kyle: Oh Hey Summer... Wait, did you call me Darling?

Summer then giggled.

Summer: Of course! Your my Boyfriend.

Kyle then thought.

Kyle: So I wasn't dreaming...

He then got a kiss on the cheek from Summer.

Summer: Did that feel like a dream?

Kyle then blushed.

Kyle: Oh... So now what?

Summer: We should tell the others!

Kyle: T-The others?

Before then, he was dragged by her again, but as she did, he kept on feeling her tight grip. As she did, he was thinking about it.

Kyle: How can I feel it? How could I feel it? And... why doe's Summer have nice finger touches?

*Insert Intro*

Demonic Love

At the Detective Agency, everyone was curious on why Summer wanted them to be at the Agency on a weekend.

Touma: So doe's anyone know why Summer wants us here?

Everyone just shrugged on it.

Akinori: I thought it was something to do with a Yo-Kai or a Demon Problem.

Ayame: No idea myself.

Roxas: I'm just as curious as everyone else. She did say it has to do with Kyle.

Just then, the door of the Agency opened, revealing Tate coming in, with both of Charlie and Vaggie's Keystones.

Tate: Guys! We have to tell Kyle something!

Touma: We're just talking about Summer wanting to talk about Kyle.

Tate was then quiet, thinking they may already know. Just then, they heard footsteps coming from outside, as they saw it was Summer dragging Kyle. Once they got to the agency, Kyle then rubbed his arm, still unsure about Summer keeping on dragging him.

Summer: Are you sure your ok with me dragging you?

Kyle: Yeah, but it's starting to hurt a little.

Summer: Oh, sorry. I'll be more gentler from now on.

Kyle: Thanks, but it's sort of strange to me to be feeling pain.

Just then, everyone was looking at them.

Kyle: You guys know you can come out and talk.

And then everyone who were inside the agency came out, wanting to know what Summer was going to tell them.

Touma: Ok Summer, what's going on?

Summer: What? Is their a Yo-Kai around? Are Demon's Dynamaxing again? Are there more Dimensions out their that we don't know about?