Chapter 14: Spread my Voice

A/N: Ok, as you might not know, this is the only chapter for this week, because I'm sort of running out ideas and this series started a few months ago. So for next week, I'll put in a Christmas Special for this series early.

In the Middle of the Night as some Kids were heading towards the mountain shrine to pay their respects to the fox Guardian. After doing that, they headed back to town, as it was getting late.

Kid 1: I have no idea why we had to pay our respects at this time?

Kid 2: I told you we should of done it in the morning, but you didn't listen.

Kid 1: Well who's fault was that?

While they were walking down, they didn't know they were being followed by the tiny Kitsune Yo-Kai, Inari.

Inari: I better keep an eye on them both, just to make sure they go down safe.

She followed them both down the mountain, keeping an eye on them both. When they were heading down, one of them tripped over something.

Kid 1: Ow!

Kid 2: What happened?

Kid 1: I have no idea, but I'm sure it was a rock.

They walked back and looked at the Rock, which had a very weird crack on it.

Kid 2: You just tripped over a random rock, and I'm pretty sure you cracked it, as like a little revenge

The Kid then saw some writing on the Stone.

Kid 1: Spread my Voice?

Kid 2: Just throw it. Possibly a prank?

Inari: Well at least they got their turn.

The Kid picked up the stone and threw it, but as it landed, it was still standing as it started to glow purple from the cracks.

Kid 1: What's going on?

Kid 2: I'm pretty sure that rocks don't glow? Do they?

Then as they, including Inari, watched the Stone, they release something in a a bright purple glow as they screamed through out the night.

*Insert Intro*

The Green Kitsune

The Next Day, Hanami was talking to Kyle and Roxas about the Yo-Kai Watch Myth and Kyle's Half-Oni problem.

Hanami: So I'm thinking that Roxas knows how his Watch works?

Roxas: Sure do, and I gave it the name Myth.

Hanami: You have read my mind because that's was I named it.

Roxas: Really?

Hanami: Yep.

Hanami then realised Kyle's Mega Chest, that now has Kyle's Y Mega Stone.

Hanami: And now you both have the Being of the Sky's Mega Stone in your grip.