Chapter 30: The Great Jahy Creates a Scene

A/N: The 30th Chapter in this series and the return of the Dark Realms second. I will be putting in the other Demon Characters from that Anime in this series, but I'll put there Bios in other Chapters.

Everyone of the Detective Agency were having a day off in the market district. They were hanging out at the Café to relax a little. Summer looked at Kyle, who looked very concern.

Summer: Anything on your head, Kyle?

Kyle: Well I mean it's nice to relax with friend for a day, but I'm still a bit concern of how Guri got here?

Guri was also with them.

Guri: You know I'm still here?

Red: We get that.

Touma: First new Oozy Clones and Guri mysteriously appearing here. What's next?

Before they could easy answer his question, they heard some commotion going on nearby.

Kyle: We should talk about good timings.

They leave the Cafe and headed to where the commotion was going on. They saw it was a Black version of Miia from Monster Musume, throwing people around with her tail.

Kyle: Well at least we have something to do today.

Red: And we answered Touma's question.

Touma: Shut it!

*Insert Intro*

Demon B. Miia

They all watched the Black Lamia causing a rampage, as the Watchers needed to do something about it.

Kyle: Would anyone like to summon us at her?

Summer: Why not?

Roxas: Sure.

Summer and Roxas both use their Watches to Summon Kyle and Red into their Demon forms, ready to fight the Black Lamia.

Kyle: Be Ready with the Star Keystone.

Ayame brings out the Glowing Magenta Keystone.

Ayame: Ready.

Both Demons rushed towards the Black Lamia to battle her.

B. Miia(Oozy Tribe)

After using Inknaliate on the Black Lamia, weaking her a little, Ayame throws the Star Keystone at her, Friending her.

Red: That was easy.

Kyle: Too easy.

???: CUT!

Everyone looked at the direction of who yelled out at them, as it was Jahy, The Dark Realm's Second.

Red: What do you want, squirt?

Jahy: That Demon wasn't suppose to be cause yet!

Roxas: 'Scuse us?