Chapter 16: World Distortion

A/N: I have no idea how this chapter might go, but I think I'll do a new Demon first and then everyone will go and find the clue to the 7th Dragon Follower.

In a abandon warehouse close to Springdale, Ophiuchus and her two daughters, since Zoe betrayed them for Kyle, were planning on a way to defeat the Demons.

Ophiuchus: Those Demon's did foil my plans, but I'll get Every bit of Shuka's Essence if I have to tear that Blackevoir, one way or another.

Crystal and Stella wasn't bother with their mothers rantings. Crystal saw a page in a book her mother was read. She goes towards it, but was blocked by Ophiuchus' tail.

Ophiuchus: And where do you think your going, young lady?

Crystal: I'm interested in the page in that book.

Ophiuchus looked at the book, knowing her daughters impatience.

Ophiuchus: That is the Legend of the Dragon, the first Yo-Kai to created the entire planet.

Crystal didn't believe her and Stella wasn't bothered to care.

Crystal: You know, their might be a clue to finding it.

Ophiuchus didn't want her daughter to get them into more trouble, but she thought she could help.

Ophiuchus: You can look into the book. Tell me if you find something about it's location.

Crystal grinned evilly and flew towards the book and took it.

Ophiuchus: Soon, all the worlds will be mine!

*Insert Intro*

Demon Cupcake

Kyle, Inkurella and the Droplit Trio were walking around the streets of Springdale, thinking of what to do. They were going to meet up with the other Demons to do something.

Kyle: Yeesh, I'm bored.

B. Hikaru: Wow, who ever thought? I'm being sarcastic, by the way!

Kyle: I never thought we'll be back to doing this?

They were walking around until they met up with Red, Harashei and Nyalene.

Red: Hey dude. How are things?

Kyle: Boring?

Nyalene: Who ever thought? We're bored too.

Harashei: So anything we need to know from anyone else?

Kyle: Well not much, but me and Hanami have some information on the Dragon's location!

All of them were surprised. Both Kyle and Hanami have some information about the Dragon? Red on the other hand thought it was something else.

Red: Are you sure you both are knowing something more than this Dragon thing?

Kyle jumped a bit, almost going into his Demon form.

Kyle: Well lets not say it's like that!

Red: Nah, it's ok. At least it's not Summer trying to tear us apart.

Kyle rolled his eyes from what she was saying.

Kyke: Well we should meet up with the others, if we know where they are?

Nyalene: We just need a change of scenery.

A few minutes later, everyone was at the shopping district, where the other Demons were. Kyle did tell them about what he and Hanami learned about the Dragon.

Meiko: So that Dragon thing has Followers?

Kyle: Yeah and funny thing, they all look like you guys.