Chapter 44: The Way Back Home

A/N: I know the time my Harmony Character had in this series was short, but I thought it should be a little short. This Chapter will also bring in the other Main Character from Harmony being Kyra's best friend and roommate, Winter. If you want to find out more about them, check out my Harmony series.

In the Harmony Dimension, Winter was coming back in her home after it was up to her to sort out the Many Yo-Kai problems that has been going on the last 5 days.

Winter: How was it that I had to sort out tons of Yo-Kai without Kyra? More importantly, where is she?

She then goes into her pocket and brought out the Medals she collected, as she also put them in Kyra's Medallium, since it was kind of her responsibility as well.

Winter: I know I'm the only Watcher around here, but I guess I do deserve the break.

She then goes into her room and goes to sleep, not caring that she was still wearing her clothes. After a minute of having a rest, she heard a knock coming from the door, getting her attention and annoyed her.

Winter: Now what?

Since the entire problem started a few months ago, after her friends turned dark, her and Kyra were trying to solve what was happening. Since then, their friends were always coming over to be safe with them.

Winter: Girls, I know whatever is happening to you was dark energy, but don't worry, I'll solve this with Kyra's help... if she comes back.

Before long, she discovered she was talking to a conductor in a traditional suit, making her confused.

Hino: Excuse me young lady, is this where young Winter lives?

Winter: Depends whos asking?

Hino: I'm a traveller from another dimension who knows where your friend is.

Winter was then more confused on what he was talking about.

Winter: If you mean Kyra, then how did you know?

Hino: Because my dear, she helped me and a few friends.

As Winter was still confused on if he was telling the truth or not, she believed it.

Winter: I'll get my Medallium. Who knows what I'm going to face.

Once Winter went back inside to get some stuff, she was having second thoughts, as something was spying on them that they didn't realise.

*Insert Intro*

A friend in Winter

At the Detective Agency, some of them were just relaxing for the day. After many stuff that happened after the last few weeks, they thought they should have some time off.

Akinori: I'm guessing you know your Card game, huh?

Mesmo: I have somethings I dabble in it some times.

Akinori was playing a little card game with Mesmo, one of Kyra's Yo-kai, but to his surprise, he was pretty good at it for another dimensional Yo-Kai.

Mesmo: And it kind of looks like I won again?

Akinori was surprised how he got a royal flush for the third time. Once Akinori knew he coulden't beat him, he decided to finish the game.

Akinori: I can't believe how you know how to play and win everytime.