Movie Arc: Mystery of the Demonic Express: Part 5

A/N: This is the Final Part of this Movie Arc. This is where they all stop Steamwork and discover his Dark Past. This will also be very long for the Script I was given. I'll cut some out just to save time on this thing.

In the Distortion World, Everyone was back together with friends, new and old. 

Kyle: There must be a way to stop Steamwork in his tracks?

B. Luka there could be, but only if we don't want to be teleported to another world again.

Kyle thought of what she said and thought of a plan.

Touma: Your kidding, if we face him in another world, he can just take us into another world.

Summer: Or worst.

Kyle: But what if we face him in a world that isn't a world!

Everyone interested in what he just said.

Giratina: So what are you saying? You want to face him by trapping him in my realm?

Kyle: What choice do we have?

Giratina: Well the appropriate thing to do if he comes through is to block off where he's going and makes sure he doesn't get through to that world.

Everyone overheard their plan and also thought about it, but they were then interrupted by a shake and a breach sound that went through the entire Distortion World.

Summer: What was that?

They all headed outside, finding Steamwork going through the Distortion World and into another one. Everyone then got worried about how this plan will go out as Kyle heads back inside to think.

Kyle: Beating a Locomotive inside a Dimension with no rules or law of other worlds? Something we never thought of doing.

He then looked at Guri with her Brother, seeing she was still upset from being away from her world for so long. He knew they had to do it.

Kyle: Ok, this will be close, but we have to do it!

Tate: For Guri?

Kyle: For all of us to get home!

He then explained the plan to everyone.

After that, everyone begun their plan to stop Steamwork and to get back to their Home Worlds. Kyle was waiting on an edge of a floating part of the Distortion world, Waiting with Ai, Junko, Summer, Tate, Guri and B. Lala.

Kyle took a deep breath and exhaled, looking around the Distortion World

Kyle Daven: So how much did you do to take care of my sister?

Kyle then saw Guri's Brother coming his way. He then lands next to him.

Kyle: So you knew we had your sister?

Kyle Daven: Well at least it's not a random weirdo from my or any other world. I think you were like this with your family?

What he said made Kyle feel down a little. He was now concern.