Movie Arc: Blacklade Strikes Back: Part 1

A/N: Here is the beginning to a Second Movie in this series. This will bring in the Oozy Tribes Darkest expansion yet! This Movie will have a more Darker theme to it, being the Oozy tribe being a little dark. This first half will be a flashback before everything that happened before Secrets of the Demons 1.

A few years ago, before the events of Secrets of the Demons, Kyle has just came to Helluva and made himself feel like one of the Sinners.

But after a few months of going in and out of his world, it wasn't long before someone knowest him and his personality.

After another few months, Scientists found some of Kyle's ink, which they could use to create a clone of him.

Scientist 1: Heh, that boy which people thought is dead doesn't look dead to us. But with his DemoNA, we can make something way worst!

After going back to their lab and researching Kyle's DemoNA, they realised Kyle was in fact...

Scientist 1: Demons, of course!

They found Kyle's Real Demon form, being a Black Gardevoir.

Kyle(Oozy Tribe)

His Demon Description came on the monitor.

Scientist 2: Black Ink Demon, Huh? And also in a form of a Gardevoir?

The other Scientist looked around and found some Dawn Stones they found from...somewhere. He had a plan.

Scientist 1: This will be a huge breakthrough!

The other Scientist was worried about his plan, but being part of his research, she had to do it.

After some DemoNA testing and designing to the Artificial Demon they were going to create, they agreeded on making it the Ralt's second Final Evolution...

Scientist 2: A Gallade? The Blade Pokemon from Sinnoh?

Scientist 1: Exactly! We have a Gardevoir, then why not a Gallade?

Scientist 2: You may have a point, but that Gardevoir did look pretty...emotional?

Scientist 1: Ha! A Demon having emotions? Get Real! They only care about carnage with that one down there!

Before She said anything else, he started the Creation. After Adding some of Kyle's DemoNA and a Dawn Stone, everything that created the Demon was successful, creating the Demon to unmatch all Demon.

The Scientists with some security came up to the capsule and looked inside revealing the Black Gallade. Scientist 1 smiled evily.

Scientist 1: Hehehe, behold the Demon to Match all Demons...