Chapter 9: The Oni and the Dragon

A/N: Right, back to the main series. This series will be about finding the Spirit of the Sky and the Legend of the Spirit of the Earth itself.

Thousands of Years Ago

Before everything that happened, Shuka, who was young, was wondering around the forest. She looked around, looking for something to do.

Shuka: Maybe this was a bad idea? I better head back.

She looked around, finding herself lost.

Shuka: Yes, this was a terrible idea.

She looked around, now scared, as she heard something in the water and sky. She then heard something clashing close by.

Shuka: What was that?

She followed the noise's. She she got to the noise's, she saw two creatures fighting. One looking like a Black swamp creature and one who looked like a an Angel but it was all Black. She kept hiding and saw what was going on.

The Swamp creature used it's Soultimate move on the Angel, but it dodges, as it uses it Soultimate on it.

Shuka was surprised at what she was watching.

Shuka: Woah.

Both creatures were about to use their Soultimates at the same time, until they heard something in the Sky, making them both stop.

(This is what the Being of the Earth sounds like, not what it looks like)

Shuka, as well as the Creatures saw it was a Black Human with Dragon wings flying down towards them both.

Shuka didn't want to get in the middle of them all and walked back, until she tripped on something, making her fall down, getting the Dragon's attention.

As it flies towards her, both Creatures heard something in the tree's and attacked the first one that moved. They did use their Soultimate moves on it. Then both Soultimates hit the Tree, it started to fall down towards Shuka.

Shuka saw the tree falling down towards her, making her scream. Before the Tree even hits her, The Dragon blocked it and shielded her from it. The Dragon opens it eyes, looking at Shuka, who looked like she was about to cry.

Shuka: Y-You Saved me?

The Dragon nodded. It them moved the tree away from it, not feeling the pain. It then looked both creatures, who looked very sorrow for what they did. It then flew away towards the Oni Palace.

After it got there, it puts Shuka down on the main doorway.

Shuka: Thank you...for saving me.

The Dragon then does a bow with it's wing and flies off. Shuka then enters the main hall, where her father was waiting.

Oni King: And where have you been, Shuka?

Shuka: Oh, well...I was exploring the forest.

Oni King: You have been gone for quite sometime.

Shuka: I know and I am sorry, father.

Oni King: You should get to bed. The Maids will get you ready.

Shuka was about to head into another hall, until she wanted to ask her father something.

Shuka: Father, then I was in the forest, I found these...Creatures fighting, but one of them saved me.