Chapter 23: The Reincarnated Friendship

A/N: This will be the last chapter in this Arc until I get to the Blacklade Strikes back Movie Arc. It will be kind of a mess, but I hope you guys enjoy it.

*Insert Intro*

Rescue the Princess

After Summer got taken by Ophiuchus and her Daughters, Kyle and the others had to go back to save her. They saw her trapped and Kyle had to plan to save her.

Jahy: I think it looks safe. Let's just go get her.

Kyle: No, That's what they want us to think. It could also be a trap for us.

Red: I mean yes, Summer did say you are the Dragon right in front of Ophiuchus' face and now she wants you.

Kyle remembered how Summer scarified herself to help him, but he still needs her.

Kyle: I have no choice.

Kyle then heads towards Summer, but Red and Jahy tried to stop him. When he got to Summer, he goes and takes of the mouth gag on her.

Kyle: Summer, are you ok?

Summer: You all shouldn't have come!

Jahy: What?

And then Ophiuchus coiled around them, trapping them.

Ophiuchus: Too easy.

Then Crystal and Stella came out.

Crystal: Mother, we did find the others.

Ophiuchus then smiled.

Ophiuchus: This was too easy.

After trapping everyone, Ophiuchus was ready to start her final plan. All the Demons were in a cage, but Kyle and Summer were tied to each other to make sure her plan goes right.

Summer: Kyle...I'm so sorry for what happened.

Kyle: No, it's kind of mine too. I should of came back for you earlier.

Ophiuchus slithers to them both.

Ophiuchus: Aww... are two friends sad that they failed to stop me?

Both of them looked down in defeat.

Stella: So what do you want us to do?

Ophiuchus: Now we have both of them, we have a full Shuka. Now you can take her essence fully!

Both sisters smiled and goes towards them, taking Shuka's essence from both of them, but as they were doing it, It triggered something in Kyle, as he started to have some memories of him and Shuka. After getting some memories, he started to change again, as he got bigger dragon wings and shielded himself and Summer.

Crystal: What is happening?

Red: He must be changing again!

After that, Kyle opened up both his wings, revealing Summer, still in her awaken form and Kyle, who looked like he was in a awaken state.