Chapter 8: Final Battle Cored

A/N: Ok, Welcome to the last chapter of this Arc, and to my guess, this chapter might be so long, this would be a good minute or two to read. For what it's about, well you have to read and find out.

Kyle was in his living room late at night to find out what to sing at the Finals. He was listening to some music and songs online, but none of them were hitting him. He was still thinking, until B. Hikaru came over.

B. Hikaru: Still trying to figure out what to sing at the finals?

Kyle: Yeah! I have to find a song me and the other's are comfy with.

B. Hikaru: Woah! Easy, the Finals aren't until 3 days.

Kyle: I know, I know, but we have to deal with those girls and Ophiuchus before they even get their hands on me and Shuka's Essence!

B. Hikaru knew he was panicking, not for this showcase, but his friend too. Then they both heard someone knocking on the door.

Kyle: Who would be out this late?

Kyle got up and walked to the door. He opened it to see Zoe standing in front of it.

Zoe: Greeting Kyle, or do you prefer Blackevoir?

Kyle: Oh I go for...DOOR!

Kyle slams the door in front of her as she worried a lot.

Zoe: K-Kyle, I know you think of me as an enemy...but I want to help!

Kyle: Like selling me to your mother?!

Zoe: Look, you and the others may see me as a potential threat, but I don't want this as much as you do, so please let me help you!

Kyle goes and opens the door and looks at her.

Kyle: So you don't want Shuka's Essence? Or me?

Zoe: Yes! Please, let me help you and the others!

Kyle sighs. He looked at her, as she looked desperate.

Kyle: Ok, C'mon in, but if you do anything foolish, I'm summoning and Mega Evolving one of my friends!

Zoe: Deal DEAL!

Kyle then let's Zoe in and close's the door.

*Insert Intro*

Opening Finals

The Next day, Roxas and Hanami were heading to Kyle's house to see what song their going to preform at the Finals.

Roxas: Wonder what song we're preforming? I don't know if we're able to save everyone.

Hanami: Don't worry, I have faith in Kyle and the Demons.

Roxas: I still don't know if Demons are capable to save everyone.

They made it to Kyle's house. They went to open the door, which was unlocked. They both entered to see Kyle and Zoe, on the couch, looking at some music online.

Roxas: Her again?

Zoe jumped as she saw them and got off the couch.

Zoe: I mean no harm! Honest!

Kyle saw them both.

Hanami: Why is one of them here?

Kyle: She wanted a truce. I agreed she could help us stop her sisters and mother.