Chapter 42: Bendy and the Oozy Tribe: Part 2

A/N: This chapter was kind of a late one to make, so if your wondering why it was this late, I'll just say it in two words: Crown Zenith! If you all know what I mean, then you all get it!

*Insert Intro*

Deeper into the Studios

After stopping the Boris being, Freezing Alice and freeing some of the Oozy Tribe members, they all wanted to know what was going on.

Kyle: Ok B. Shantae, what happened to you all and why are you all here?

B. Shantae: Like I said before; We have no idea!

Blacklade: So we're still hopeless on what's going on down here?

B. Thundia: Well I did remember this one thing before getting brainwashed.

Everyone then looked at her.

Summer: What is it?

B. Papi: I maybe a bit of a burden, which all the other members are, It kind of started a while ago.

Flashback

Everything goes back to before Kyle started becoming Human.

B. Papi(Narrating): We were hanging out and watching over Helluva, since Kyle didn't feel like coming back.

Everything then goes to the three Oozy Members watching over Helluva. Since not a lot was going on, they were just sitting around.

B. Papi: Man, this is boring!

B. Shantae, who was leading, then looked at her.

B. Shantae: Oh my, sorry that you even decided to join us!

The Harpy Demon then jumped up and started argueing at her.

B. Papi: I mean even if I did want to join in!

As both Oozy Tribe memers started argueing at one another, B. Thundia then fell down, getting their attention.

B. Shantae: Woah, Thundia!

Both then helped her up.

B. Papi: Are you ok?

B. Thundia: Y-Yeah, sorry. I didn't know what happened?

B. Shantae then remembered something.

B. Shantae: That's strange. Demons don't have fits like that. Something else is wrong.

B. Papi: And your right about that!

B. Shantae: Why?

They looked down, seeing three other of their Tribe members, but they saw they were also acting strange.