Special Arc: FNAF: Demons Unleashed: Part 3

A/N: I thought of this Arc and I could make this the second to last Chapter until we get to the first week of November.

At the Arcade, Nyalene and Akushi were looking around, finding it was pretty dark with some Neon around, giving them some light.

Nyalene: This is so Lame!

Akushi looked at Nyalene, who yelled out through the entire arcade, not alerting anything.

Akushi: Oh my, how tragic! We're not the only ones.

Nyalene: Coulden't we just destroyed this place just to find the place? If Pandora was pranking us, she's going to pay!

They then heard the Elevator coming to the arcade. Both headed to the Elevator and checked who was going to come out. They then saw Freddy and Gregory coming down in it. They watched to see if they would leave, only to see Gregory leaving.

Nyalene: Strange.

Akushi: It's pretty late for a kid to be in an Arcade this late?

 Once Gregory was out, he saw Nyalene and Akushi.

Gregory: I can see you both.

Both were then surprised to hear him speaking and seeing them.

Nyalene: Well, this has gotton interesting.

*Insert Intro*

Hour 5

Before heading to the Arcade, Freddy was telling Gregory something about him going into the Arcade.

Freddy: I would want to help you, but if do head onto the Arcade's main floor, I-I can't control myself. It's a Bug in my system.

Gregory was quiet, thinking this is what Freddy was talking about that he had to do this by himself.

Freddy: But if you do see the DJ, say 'Hello'. He is such a nice fellow.

Gregory wasn't too sure on that, since every Animatronic this far has been nothing but trying to catch him, but with Demons helping him, he feels safe... for the most part.

Once He made it to the Arcade, he left the Elevator and looked around, finding it was defiently an Arcade. But the only thing he was looking for was Nyalene and Akushi, who he defiently found.

Gregory: I'm Gregory. K-Kyle and Red told me you both can help me?

Both Female Demons didn't believe that a Kid his age could use their help, but if he knew Kyle and Red, they thought it was defiently urgent.

Nyalene: Ok Kid, we believe you.

Akushi: Stay close to us. We have no idea how large this place is.

Gregory did what they said and looked around the Arcade. Seeing how large it was, they didn't know what he was trying to find.

Akushi: A Robot's Head?

Gregory: It's for a plan to get a part from Roxy.

Nyalene: Well I did remember finding a office with some Spare Robot parts. But it's locked and we need something to override the lock.

Gregory was thinking about what she was thinking, until Akushi got mad at her friend for not telling them.

Akushi: Your kidding me right now?!

Nyalene: Better late than never?

Before both Demons could get into an arguement, they both heard some large snoring closeby. The heard it coming from the Dancefloor. Once there, they found a Large Animatronic sleeping. It had a large spider-like body with giant hands at the end of each arm. The head looked a bit clownish, with white skin, Blue cheeks and a giant pink nose. The interesting and creepy features were the teeth looking like Piano keys, Black eyes, a little Top hat and a large set of Headphones.