Special Arc: Legends: 10 Years in Time: Part 2

A/N: I might call this next part the last part of this small Arc, but I still hope you guys might enjoy it.

*Insert Intro*

The Blackevoir's Legacy

After facing a Noble Demon and meeting a Noble Yo-Kai, everyone was still questioning on what is going on.

Summer: So I'm going to have kids?

Kyle: And I'm becoming a full Oni?

Everyone goes back to the park table where they first met. Hanami was still intreagued about the Fusion Medals.

Hanami: Makoto? Yuya? May I see the Fusion Medals you already obtained?

Makoto: Sure.

He gave her a Medallium where it was already filled with some Fusion Medals. The first page is where it already has the Medals of the Yo-Kai they first met, which were Basco, Yami, Hikari Enma, B. Kakunsa and B. Midori.

Kyle also took a little peak and saw himself, but he saw he wasn't part of the Oozy Tribe anymore and saw he was defiantly part of the Oni Tribe.

Kyle: So it is true. I am going to be part of the Oni tribe soon.

Yuya: Queen Shuka said you are the most bravest and powerful Oni I have ever seen.

Everyone was abit nervous.

Roxas: She said that?

Makoto: Yep, but she said it in a not powerful way.

Yuya: They even called you 'The Oni Arts Master'.

Kyle thought about it and was intreaged.

Kyle: I think becoming an Oni doesn't sound bad at all.

Summer, Roxas and Hanami were a bit nervous of Kyle's decigion.

Then both Yin and Yang Yo-Kai Watches started to glow and make a loud sound, telling everyone something bad is going to happen.

Roxas: What is it now?

Makoto: A Demon outbreak?

Kyle: Garde, If it's another turf war, I swear I'll...

Yuya: It's not that. Apparently, Sometimes Demons and Yo-Kai appear more frequently around an area they like to hang around. They are close by, and we could use some help again.

Kyle: Well It was fun facing a Protector in this Time period, but what's facing more in this Time?

Everyone was surprised at seeing Kyle so passonate in this Time and not worried.

They all headed to where the Demon outbreak was being held.

They saw it was a outbreak of them...as well as one of them having red eyes. It growled and yelled out in a very deep voice.

Makoto: An Alpha! Thought to never see the day.

Roxas: An Alpha? What does that mean?

Makoto: Their stronger than a normal Demon or Yo-Kai and they'll attack once they see us.

The Alpha Demon started to growl and attack them with an Attack, but Yuya Summons Basco to fight it.