Mega Evolution, Yo-Kai Watch D-2 and Droplit Trio Bio's

Mega Evolution

Mega Evolution is a powerful and temporary transformation that only affects certain Yo-Kai and Demons. Any Yo-Kai or Demon that has Mega Evolved will have 'Mega' in front of their names.

For the Demon to Mega Evolve, they require a Mega Stone. To Mega Evolve a Demon, their Shadowsides and Demon Sides of their Keystones will revert to their Mega forms.

Then they Mega Evolve, they will Re-summon, get wrapped up by the summoning and then burst, reverting into their Mega forms.

Demons and Yo-Kai will either transform their bodies or clothes.(Black Shantae and Blizzaria are examples)

(I wasn't lying about her Mega form based around the Sand Tan Princess outfits, and also, everything is Black and silver)

For both Demons and Yo-Kai to Mega Evolve, they must have a strong bond from their watchers. Yo-Kai will be easier, but Demons will be complicated.

If a Demon/Yo-Kai is forced to Mega Evolve, they will become very uncontrollable!

Yo-kai can't change into their Shadowside when Mega Evolved.

The only way to Mega Evolve both species, one must have a Yo-Kai Watch D-2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo-Kai Watch D-2

The Yo-Kai Watch D-2(Demon 2) Is the enhanced version to the Yo-Kai Watch D-1.

The Watch looks like a fusion to the Yo-Kai Watch Arcane and YSP Watch.

The Watch is related to the D-1, but it has new functionalities, but only if the face is on one of them, like face down Dynamax/Gigantamax Yo-Kai/Demons, face left for a regular Summon and face up to Mega Evolve.

There are only two users who control's these watches, being Kyle and Summer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------