Chapter 33: Two Girls, One Blackevoir

A/N: I'm deciding to Scrap the Star Idea and go back to the main Series stuff. This Chapter is kind of like Kyle going on two different dates with Summer and Hanami, since I just got the idea yesterday.

Prior to the Events from Secrets of the Demons, Pandora, Kyle's Ex Girlfriend before he met Summer and the others, She heard about him teaming up with Humans in order to save Helluva from a time crack.

Kyle: I mean I know what your saying Hun, but it's my job to protect everyone in Helluva, even if it's a yearly Extermination.

Pandora: I know that, but it's just fustrating when you leave me to do your job.

Kyle looked at her, knowing what she was going through.

Pandora: You fell in love with your job, and believe me: I don't want to date men who are focused on your job.

She then got up from a chair and walked away from him.

Kyle: So, I guess we're breaking up?

Pandora stopped and looked at him.

Pandora: When you have the time, come find me and we'll talk.

After that, He saw her leave through the doors of the Hotel. Kyle then looked down, knowing he was broken up with the only girl he fell in love with.

*Insert Intro*

The Two Dates

2 Years Later

After that day, Kyle was relaxing in his house, doing nothing in praticular. Since the Sun was out, he was just soaking in the rays coming from outside.

Kyle: Now this is how to relax.

B. Ruru, who was also relaxing next to him, was also thinking that too.

 Ruru, who was also relaxing next to him, was also thinking that too

B. Ruru: You said so.

Both then let out a relaxing moan and kept relaxing, until it was broke.

Inkurella: Ok, so we may have some things to get passed.

Kyle then got up and looked at the Ink Hime who was living with him.

Kyle: You ruined everything!

Inkurella: Well it's not like I wanted to relax too. I could be in my underwear right about now...unless.

Kyle and B. Ruru looked at the Ink Demon before she could take her Obi off, but was stopped by him.

Kyle: Don't you think about it!

She moved her arms away from the belt and looked at him.

Inkurella: Prude!

She then grumbly walked...more like floated away from the room.

After she left, both Kyle and B. Ruru went back to relaxing, only for it to be ruined by a Phone call coming from Kyle's Phone.

Kyle: Now what?