Movie Arc: Legends of the Oni: Part 5

A/N: Now this will be the last Chapter for this Movie Arc, for real this time! I did plan this out after finishing the last Chapter and I finally get to do it. I know this maybe the last Movie arc on this series, but it may not be... possibly.

After the little battle against Kuro and Shiro, Shuka greeted Kyra into the Oni realm, which she was impressed with the palace.

Kyra: I... thank you, Shuka, but we still have to do something with... the Void and...

Shuka knew she would be panicing about that, but since she now has the two Oni guardians of Legend, she thought they'll keep the realm safe for the most part.

Shuka: Don't threat, that is the reason I brought them both out of hiding.

Kyra and Hino looked at the Oni guardians as they stood next to Shuka.

Shuka: Kyra, if you want to, please come to the Palace, we'll get you prepared for the Ball and possibly know about your world more?

Kyra: I'll think about it.

Shuka: Take your time. You know where I will be.

Once she and the Oni guardians headed back into the palace, Kyra thought of what she should do. Hino wasn't bothered because he was use to being alone and having some peace.

Hino: Don't worry, I'll be fine by myself. Have fun.

Kyra: A-Are you sure?

Hino gave a slight nod of the head. Once he was fine, Kyra and the other Oozy Demons headed back into the Palace, as Shuka was waiting in the main hall.

Kyra: S-So, when does this Ball start?

Shuka looked at the young watcher and smiled.

Shuka: Let's get you prepared, shall we?

Once Rem and Ram were finished with Summer, they came to pick up Kyra to get her prepared. B. Megumin then glared at Shiro, who was throwing her Poke ball up and catching it.

B. Megumin: I don't get why she has to bring them out of hiding?

B. Aqua: I don't know. You saw how strong they were when we faced them?

B. Megumin: I know, but how could they be as strong as Shuka could think?

Just then, they heard some footsteps coming from a closeby staircase, finding Kyle and Summer coming down them. They saw Summer in a Light Blue ballgown, which almost looked like the one she wore at the backyard dance a while back.

 They saw Summer in a Light Blue ballgown, which almost looked like the one she wore at the backyard dance a while back

Summer: I'm surprised how it looks like mine, but this feels so comfy!

Kyle: Me too, but I guess they liked your design.

They got down, finding Shuka with two new Oni Yo-Kai which they never seened before.

Kyle: Well, this is interesting. Who are the new ones?