Chapter 3: Punishment and Truth

A/N: If you thought this chapter is the Drunk chapter, like from yuuki2795 , but it's not. This chapter does include Ayame's birth family, including Kyle's Human world house.

After what happened, Lucifer and Lilith were on a facetime on the DPad. Apparently B. Shantae did tell them what Summer did to Kyle.

Lucifer: I can't believe what you just did, Ms. Summer. We thought Kyle could learn about what Watchers can do.

Kyle: I know what she did, and she didn't mean it...Sort of?

Lilith: Sort of?

Kyle: Ok, I didn't know what happened! It felt like I was inspirited by something?

Lilith: Inspirited how?

Summer: I was inspirited when I transformed him.

Lucifer: Transformed how?

Kyle: She forced Mega Evolution onto me, Ok!

Lucifer: Mega Evolution? You mean the Transformation that powers up Demons and Yo-Kai?

Kyle and Summer were mute, until Kyle spoke up.

Kyle: Yeah? But don't worry, no one was hurt.

Both Lucifer and Lilith whispered a little bit and went back to them.

Lilith: Well at least no one got hurt.

Lucifer: But we should tell Enma about this. But to make sure it doesn't happen again, I'm teaming up Kyle with Ayame, due to her Watch not having the Mega Function.

Lilith: And after a Week is done, Summer and Touma won't be using Demon powers, including the Seven Deadly Sins!

Summer was shocked at what they were saying. Not only was she not Kyle's partner for a week, but her and Touma can't use Demons too.

Kyle: Are you sure about this, Lucifer?

Lucifer: It will teach her to use Mega Evolution properly when needed.

Kyle: Can't argue with that, as well as your my bosses.

As of that, Lucifer and Lilith then cut off.

*Insert Intro*

Demon Day Off

After Yesterday, Kyle was walking around town, collecting some stuff. Yes, the punishment was cruel for Summer, but it was their words. He was also with The Droplit Trio, B. Merc was hooked on his belt, B. Hikaru was sitting on his shoulder and B. Ruru was floating by his side, like the real Ruru does.

After Kyle was done getting his supplies for his week of freedom, He runs into Ayame, who was doing an erren for her parents.

Ayame: Hey Kyle, What's going on?

Kyle saw her and then back to his shopping.

Kyle: Getting supplies?

Ayame: Still thinking about Summer and Touma being punished?

Kyle gave her a nod. Everyone at the Detective Agency heard the news too, but Kyle can still see her, just not to go to a reported sight.

Kyle: Yeah, but I need to cool down, because that Mega Stone overloaded me completly!

Ayame was now concerned for a friend. The B. Ruru floated towards her, making her jump.

B. Ruru: So she's the new watch?

Ayame: Who and what is that?

Kyle: That B. Ruru, one of the Droplit Trio members.

Ayame: Droplit Trio?