106

Leo's Pov: 

Leo's Pov: 

She walks a fine line of beautifully crazy and uncharacteristically psychotic. 

I mean she had just slapped me but somehow all I remember is her whispering in my ear telling me to do it all again. 

But then again, I've always seemed to be blind to all of her faults. This was just another fault of mine. My blindness to her. 

So here I was scampering after her, walking away from me.

We reached the hallway between both of our rooms and once she'd reached the end of it she turned and glared at me. 

"Still have nothing to say to me? I thought this hallway would jog your memories." She snapped.

I blinked. 

"W-what?" I stammered out, confusion taking over. 

She scoffed, then started walking towards me. I just stood in my place. I had no idea what she wanted of me. 

What the hell had I done? 

She grabbed me by my tie and pulled me down. 

I jerked forward so that she didn't strangle me to death. 

Her ear at my mouth. "Don't ever 'what' me Leo Santiago. I mean it. If you don't have anything to tell me then I suggest you fuck off until you do. Do you understand me?" 

She let go of my tie and I stumbled back at the sudden movement. She raised an eyebrow at me and then pursed her lips and walked away. 

Yet all I saw was her green captivating eyes shimmering. I couldn't in that moment help but think about how positively beautiful she looked. 

I snapped out if as she opened the window at the end of the hallway and clambered through, the balcony. She was going there. 

I looked around me and sighed. How the hell had I managed to fuck up again? 

I don't think I'd done anything to annoy her ever since we left for The Rousseau mansion, unless- 

Unless it was that I kissed her. 

Was it because I was a bad kisser? 

Oh shit. 

It probably was. 

Oh my god. She was pissed at me because I wasn't good at kissing. Oh my god. 

"What the hell are you doing?" 

I stopped pacing down the hallway and turned my head up to see a bemused looking Paris standing at the opening of the hallway. 

"Go away Paris." I snapped. 

Paris raised an eyebrow at me in shock. "Go away? I don't think so, first you come screaming through the door that you love Aria and then she slaps you and here you are pacing the hallway."