59

Leo's POV: 

Leo's POV: 

An hour after breakfast I was seated in my office when Keiji came and visited me.

"I've questioned the man that you had asked me to." He told me. 

I had asked him to interrogate the man that Aiden Rousseau had decided to plant inside our mafia, Aria had accidently killed the other one, though i'm sure it was not an accident, and almost definitely on purpose which was impressive. 

"What did he say? Did he even say anything?" I rubbed my forehead in tiredness 

"He said everything." Keiji spat. 

I leant back on my chair as I watched the disgust evident in his face. For some reason Keiji seemed to hate even despise people who would so easily rat out information. My guess was that loyalty for him was a large thing and he hated it when people could not do so. 

Then my thoughts went back to the man. He had told him everything? 

Just what was Aiden playing at? 

If he wanted to gather information then why put 2 idiots on the job who were found withing 5 minuets after he had left them there? Clearly they were incapable to do the job. Furthermore one had gotten himself killed the other had spilled all of the information. 

This could only mean 2 things. 

The first that Aiden had actual faith that these men could actually gather the information and now that they were caught it was bad for him. 

The second. Aiden was messing with us, he knew these men were pathetic and useless and just simply wanted to see how we dealt with them, he was playing a game that we had no idea of the rules too. Let alone even play in. 

Aiden was smart. That was one thing i'd admit about him, he was definitely not dumb and so i would choose the latter. The second option. 

"Tell Madden I need him here, and also call Lucas Katz." I ordered Keiji. 

"Yes sir." He replied and bowed his head, he then hesitated. 

I sighed I knew what he wanted to say. I wasn't a fool, he wanted to talk about Cardan. 

"You can say it. I don't mind." 

"It broke his heart when Mirae shouted at him." Keiji said out loud 

"He's not a kid Keiji he can get through it." I reminded him "He will nearly be 17 in a months time." 

"If he isn't a kid then why refuse to let him control all of the mafia? Why refuse to let him work for the mafia. Cardan will always be a kid no matter his age, and you know that Leo." He shot back. 

"Your point?" I sighed. 

"My point is that you say he isn't a kid yet your actions say differently. Also as the older brother to the kid perhaps talking to him isn't a bad idea. Doesn't have to be now, maybe in the night or something, he is quite sad." Keiji asked.