82

TW: PANIC ATTACK

TW: PANIC ATTACK

Leo's Pov:

Aria Einfield is the stars. 

Beautiful. Shining so damn brightly for no reason. Defiantly glaring down at anyone, who dares to look up at her. She has jagged edges like a star, yet when she smiles, she lights up. 

She is more then a star. More beautiful, more radiant. 

But like stars, she is out of my reach. She is impossible to hold. Impossible to even dream of, because she belongs to another world, one that is full of those like her. 

Not people like me. Black holes that devour without reason. Fallen stars that die in a supernovas, that turn into these black holes. 

Aria Einfield is the stars and it kills me. 

I would only turn her into a Black hole. I would only break her so much that she dies a little in her own supernova, and the only remainders of her are forced into a black hole. 

I refuse to let her ever have the experience of a supernova. 

'Avoir elle est avoir les etoiles.' 

To have her is to have all the stars. 

I never once understood this. Never. Now as I'm falling deeper and deeper can I understand. To have Aria is to have all of the stars. 

Impossible. 

One day, she will see it. She will see me the way that I see myself and that is enough to scare me. She will run. Far. Far away. 

I stopped looking at my hand. Instead I looked up, into the mirror. Blood dripped down the side of my head and my eyes were empty. I bought my other hand and slammed my fist down on the glass. 

I was such a despicable human being. 

How could I just have left her begging for me on the ground. 

I didn't even notice the tears streaming down,my breath was strangled and I collapsed onto the ground. I could fucking breath. 

A fear consumed me. 

A fear of having lost her completely. A fear of never being able to see her. 

I clawed desperately to breath. 

I needed her. I needed her so badly. 

But I had to let go. 

Yet I couldn't.

I was suffocating. Slowly. 

Dying. slowly. 

Aria is my oxygen. Without it I do not know how I will survive. The worst part of it was that it was me who cut the supply of oxygen off. 

Everything happened because of me 

A pathetic little monster who feels pity for himself after he ravages the world, has no place in this world.