54

Leo's Pov:

Leo's Pov:

I pushed Chase away from me. 

"Leo-" He tried. 

I ignored him. I avoided looking at his face, I didn't want to see the pity in it. The last thing i needed was pity. 

It was disgusting. I hated how people decided that they understood what I was going through. When they didn't even know anything. 

"Your hand. let me bandage it up." He grabbed my shoulder "Please." 

"Let him go Chase." Mirae spoke up from behind 

I didn't turn around to acknowledge any of them. Instead when Chase slowly retracted his arm I carried on walking. 

I could feel the blood on my hand dripping everywhere. It was the only reminder that i wasn't completely a monster. 

Monsters don't bleed blood. They don't bleed anything. 

They don't need to bleed anything because they never get hurt in the first place. 

I can't even live up to the name I was given. How pathetic. 

'Pathetic monster'

My eyes caught the painting on the wall of a man. He looked down at me and smiled at me, mockingly. 

I punched his face. 

Again and again. 

Until my blood covered his face and instead of it being my own blood it looked like it was his. It dripped down his forehead, down his cheek and onto his shirt. Yet he kept on smiling. He never stopped smiling as I punched him. 

He was a monster. He didn't bleed. 

I opened the window at the end of the hallway and climbed through. 

Each step I took up those stairs I wanted to give up.

He made me kill people. He made me into a monster. He told me that if i killed someone he would give her medicine that could cure her. 

I should have known. 

I should have known he was nothing but a liar. 

He stood there watching me cry and beg him to not make me kill them all while knowing full well that the medicine he had promised me in exchange for their lives wasn't going to do anything. 

He tricked me. 

I reached the top and my body gave out. I fell to the floor and closed my eyes. 

"I give up." I murmured.

"Give up? Now why would you do something so stupid?" A voice  spoke out. 

My eyes snapped open and I looked up. 

There she stood. brown hair flying everywhere, green eyes mischievous but with a hint of pain that she just couldn't seem to hide. She stood looking down at me curiously.