21

Leo's pov:

Leo's pov:

It was quite entertaining or should I say 'refreshing' to see Chase angry. It was something definitely worth watching. 

Chase never got angry, it was rare. Seeing him like this right now was extremely satisfying knowing that, I wasn't the only one who found things infuriating. 

Anyways, Chase when angry was hilarious. 

He seemed livid. It wasn't as though I couldn't see the reason he was angry, i mean it was evident. He didn't like Aiden Rousseau much, he was destructive, unreliable and equally untrustworthy. Everything about Aiden screamed 'I don't give a shit' 

There was no way Chase would have Aiden close to Aria. If he wanted her to be safe then Aiden wouldn't be the one to provide the safety. If anything the arrogant bastard would save himself and leave her on her own. 

I mean I wasn't complaining, for me her life didn't matter but for the sake of Chase I guess i'd have to worry about her. 

"I don't even know you, I don't understand why I have to explain it to you." She snapped back at him

"I guess."  Chase seemed to loose his anger and instead he stared at the ground. His nose bleed had seemed to go away by now. 

Damn. I could see the pain in his eyes as he looked up at me. I couldn't even imagine how he'd be feeling. He had no right to advise her to keep away from Aiden. 

He was trapped. 

Apart of him must have wanted to scream and shout at her, hug her, tell her everything. Every little story, every little thing he hadn't been able to over the past 9 years. Tell her the whole truth. How he had never died but survived. Her older brother. Oliver Chase Einfield.

Yet the other part of him was scared. Sacred that she'd turn him away maybe, or just not believe his words. Perhaps she would believe him, but despise him for not helping her get out of the place she was kept in. 

He had to bite his tongue and hold everything in. Just like he always did. 

2 years ago, when Chase killed Aaron Vincent, He'd told Chase that his little sister wasn't dead. He'd told him that she was alive, just before Chase let go of the trigger of the gun. 

He didn't mean to shoot him, Not after hearing that, but he'd already pulled the trigger. There was no going back. 

After the incident, Chase immediately threw himself into looking for her. He was desperate. He did everything that was possible. He even assigned a 'Jack' to gather as much information as he could. 

Just like in a deck of cards, The house of cards has 4 Jacks. Of course it does. Yet due to the Jacks being undercover for most of their lives, no one knew about them, but the Jokers and the 4 leaders. 

The role of a Jack meant utter secrecy. No one was to know who you were. No matter how hard it was. If anyone found you were a Jack then The jokers' had full right to kill that jack off and replace them.