24

Aria's Pov:

Aria's Pov:

The ceiling was a weird creamy white colour it looked boring. Like why could it not be a light green colour? or a blue?

Oh well, not everyone can be as creative as me I guess.

Well, ok fine perhaps I'm wrong because this room is actually not that bad on the decoration side of things.

The room i'd been given to stay in was the epitome of luxurious. The room was a mix of gold and white, the walls were all white with small details of gold staining them. Beside the enormous queen sized bed there was a cute little table with gold borders framing the two drawers it held, ontop of the table sat a white lamp.

There was a built in wardrobe as well, of course it was empty but i still opened it. The doors on that pretty thing were something else.

There was a bathroom attached to the room as well, it had all the necessities i needed. It was fancy as fuck.

Yesterday after being thoroughly confused at Aiden's words i'd taken a walk through the whole estate to do a bit of exploring, speaking of which, this place was so fucking easy to get lost in so i didn't manage to get that far before Athena dragged me back to the main house and told me to stop wondering about.

So then I decided to explore the main house. I have never seen so much wealth horded in the same place. I like it.

Basically after all that I decided to go back to my room and then obviously as I hadn't gotten a chance to check that out either I began doing so.

The first day i'd arrived I was too scared to inspect the room due to the fact that a tyrant was living only about a door down from me.

His Highness King Leo, the tyrant of the world.

God I loathed him.

Anyways where was i? oh yeah, and then second day I woke up with a hurry to find my matches from chase-

Oh for fucks sake. I knew I forgot something yesterday. I knew it. I swear down Aiden Rousseau will be the death of me, but then again it had been a long time since i'd seen him, so i guess it was a nice surprise.

Iv'e decided to ignore Aiden's odd behaviour, as one of Insanity. Its the only idea thing I could think of. For now this was alright.

Todays the third day of me living in the House Of Cards main estate, and damn it was the best choice I could ever have chosen.

The bodyguards that were stationed at the doors of the house, made it look like I was some top secret mafia bosses wif-

oh my fucking god.

That was the fucking reason they were so sweet to me. They think I'm Leos Girlfriend. Oh that's so unfair.

Ughhh, i guess i should probably get up now. I pushed the bedsheets always from me and clambered out of the bed. God this bed was a dangerous thing. When you get inside it it engulfs you, making it extremely difficult to get out. The problems of the rich, am I right?