92

Leo's Pov:

Leo's Pov:

"No. You THINK you do. You think you like him. There is no way he can be trusted. He's killed more people then you could ever imagine. Even more then me. The blood he has on his hands is enough to drown him." 

I felt my heart drowning. He wasn't wrong. For once he wasn't wrong.

The blood on my hands? There wasn't an part of me that wasn't stained with the blood of those I'd killed. It wasn't simply just on my hands but my entire body. stained forever. 

"I don't care." 

I swallowed. But she should. She should care that I had killed multiple people, that I couldn't be trusted. At all. 

"You can't possibly trust him. What if he hurts you?"

I pulled my hand away from the handle of the door. I didn't want to hear anymore. I didn't want to hear what she would say back. 

Though just as I had turned around to leave she spoke. 

"Even if his hands were dripping with my blood, because of something he had done, I'd hold them. I trust him completely." 

Boom fucking ka boom. 

Something in my chest exploded. Like a firework. 

She'd saved me again, and again. Over and over. Her words saved me from falling. 

Then I scoffed. She could save me from falling down but not falling down for her. 

Stupid woman. She should just run. Run far away from me as she could. She should run before she gets to meddled and trapped in my heart. 

Because I knew that If she even smiled at me, then I would break. I'd grab her and not let go. For her sake she better not smile at me. If I see those green gleaming eyes crinkled at the sides looking at me with a large beautiful smile then I would break apart and never let her go. 

Stupid, stupid woman.

Then I heard footsteps walking closer to the door and I bolted. 

I did it without even thinking. I didn't mean to run away but I didn't want them to know I had listened. 

So I pulled the door of a room that was on my left and swiftly closed it behind me as quietly a i could just as the door of the other room was opening. 

I let out a small sigh as I heard footsteps receding. 

"Never thought of you as someone who likes to eavesdrop." 

Fuck. guess I wasn't too silent. I opened the door to see a very pissed of looking Aiden. 

"What do you want?" I asked. 

"You tell me Leo. Why the fuck where you listening in?" He retorted. 

"I was just checking up on Aria." I truthfully answered.