60

Aria's POV: 

Aria's POV: 

I groaned as I pushed myself up. 

Everything seemed blurry and my head was throbbing dully. 

"Your awake." Someone so obviously stated. 

I shifted my hair out of the way to get a closer look at who was taking to me. Paris Santiago stood at the foot of my bed, clutching a clipboard in his hands and analysing me carefully. He pushed his glasses up his nose as he glanced at me. 

"Really. I had no idea." I groaned back, something stabbed me in the chest, it hurt to breath. 

"Do you know why your here?" He ignored me and instead asked his own question. 

I looked around the room, the familiarity of it calmed me. I was back in my room. At least that was good. 

"No. Are you going to tell me?" I wheezed back at him

He sighed. Took his glasses of and rubbed his forehead. "You have been out for a day. and while you have been out I have run a few tests on you to see why you had passed out in the first place, however before I come to any certain conclusions, there are a few things I need to ask." 

"You know what wrong with me? Wait. There's something wrong with me?" I looked at him, shock filling me. 

"I'm confident that my analysis is right however not completely that's why I have to ask these questions." He repeated. 

I glared at him. He wasn't going to tell me anything unless I answered his stupid questions. 

"Go on then." I wearily replied, I was far too tired to argue. 

"Right. Well has anything like this ever happened before?" He asked me 

"Like what?" He was being far too vague for me to answer him 

He looked at me annoyed, pulling a scowl at me. Damn he and Leo were not that different, but Leo was hotter then him. I paused then. Was I really out here 5 minuets after waking up from passing out judging Leo and his brother against each other. 

Yes. Yes I was. 

Do I feel shameful? 

No. No I do not. 

Would I do it again? 

Yes. Yes I would. 

"LIKE, passing out and not waking up for a day. Maybe even experiencing a fast heart pace or even a slow one, or pain in your chest that comes after you do a strenuous activity. Things like that." He explained. 

I looked at him hard. 

"Have you been stalking me? It's fine if you have I'm not angry rather that's very creepy and if you could please stop that would be amazing but seriously. Have you?" I blatantly asked him.