70

Aria's Pov:

Aria's Pov:

I held the note in my hand tightly. Rin was back.

He was ok, he was alive. I felt a small amount of relief fill me. 3 whole fucking years. Finally. 

"Ria?" 

I looked up to see Oliver smiling down at me.

"Yeah?" I absently answered. 

"I was thinking-" He started

"Bad idea." Leo muttered under his breath, clearly not quite enough as Chase glared at him. 

"As I was saying, how about you wear the dress that we bought?" He beamed. 

I blinked. Dress? I had no fucking clue what he was on about, and so that why the words that left my mouth were ones that I would eventually regret. 

"Sure!" I smiled. 

He was practically beaming at me. Like a lightbulb. It was only when he started walking away with Venus and Leo I realised what dress he was on about. 

I couldn't wear that dress. 

I couldn't. Shit. 

"OLLIE." I shouted. 

"Hmm?" He dramatically turned around. 

"About that dress-" I started. 

"Oh Ria, you don't have to thank me. You my sister!" He smiled. 

This little bastard. I didn't want to bloody thank him for this bloody dress. 

"Aria," Mirae placed her hand on my shoulder. "You want to join us?" 

"Sorry?" I blurted out. 

"Well, Cali, Lyra and I were all going to get ready, for tonight, we were wondering if you wanted to join us?" She hopefully asked. 

They wated me to join them? As in ME? Compared to all of them I was like a fucking cricket. Why the hell would the worlds most gorgeous women want someone so ugly to join them. I mean I was honoured but extremely intimidated. 

"Venus said that she wanted-" I tried

"Oh no, you go ahead. I just have to attend this meeting with Mr. Noodle arms, but I'll be there shortly!" Venus interrupted, giving me an encouraging nod. 

Oh god. This was definitely bad. Nuh uh. I could already see this as going terribly. 

"Oh my god. I have this really pretty eyeshadow that would would be so perfect on her, she'll look so pretty." Calithea clapped her hands together and smiled. 

I then suddenly felt a very heavy stare. Like someone was glaring at me quite threateningly. I looked up to see Paris standing right behind Calithea and glaring at me. As if daring me to refuse his wife's eyeshadow.